Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2006, 03:20 PM

Default Re: PP Monster Cash

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heh, funny...from my PartyAccount:

"Unfortunately, due to recent changes in the laws of the United States, we will not be able to let you wager in our real money games, including freerolls. This is because you are registered with our cashier with an address in the United States. To convert your unused Monster freerolls to cash as per below click on the Convert Freerolls button:"

Ehm no, I'm from Norway, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

i had the same message and i'm from germany. that proves the obvious once again: some party employees are very confused...

[/ QUOTE ]

Monster is cancelled for everyone.

BTW, it seems like every communication from Party having to do with the Monster is messed up in some way (telling people they won grand final seats when they really hadn't, sending out "congratulations on winning $0" emails, server crash during the first weekly tournament, etc.)
Old 10-13-2006, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heh, funny...from my PartyAccount:

"Unfortunately, due to recent changes in the laws of the United States, we will not be able to let you wager in our real money games, including freerolls. This is because you are registered with our cashier with an address in the United States. To convert your unused Monster freerolls to cash as per below click on the Convert Freerolls button:"

Ehm no, I'm from Norway, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

i had the same message and i'm from germany. that proves the obvious once again: some party employees are very confused...

[/ QUOTE ]

Monster is cancelled for everyone.

BTW, it seems like every communication from Party having to do with the Monster is messed up in some way (telling people they won grand final seats when they really hadn't, sending out "congratulations on winning $0" emails, server crash during the first weekly tournament, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

theres gotta be some way I can convince them to give me lots of money I dont deserve here.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:18 PM

So should I convert this monthly or hold off? Whats the time limit on it?

How do they explain stealing well over half of 15 MILLION!?!?!
Old 10-13-2006, 07:02 PM

Total aside, but was anyone else "comp"'d a weekly freeroll entry today? As far as I knew I only had 1 monthly available, but it showed a weekly 100k entry, credited to me at 11:00 Oct 13th, with "comp" in the How You Qualified column?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I wish I had known they were going to cash these out so generously, I would've qualified for more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've been playing these things non-stop if I had known what the pay-outs were going to be.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Total aside, but was anyone else "comp"'d a weekly freeroll entry today? As far as I knew I only had 1 monthly available, but it showed a weekly 100k entry, credited to me at 11:00 Oct 13th, with "comp" in the How You Qualified column?

[/ QUOTE ]
That was part of the VIP red carpet promotion.

[ QUOTE ]
Earn 40,000 points during this promotion,and we will give you an entry into the $1 Million Monster Monthly Freeroll of your choice.

Earn 16,000 points during this promotion, and we will give you an entry into the $100,000 Monster Weekly Freeroll of your choice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2006, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I wish I had known they were going to cash these out so generously, I would've qualified for more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've been playing these things non-stop if I had known what the pay-outs were going to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did, and I still feel ripped off. I'm suprized there weren't more people targeting this overlay. there were about 10 people that I saw playing them all the time during the last couple weeks.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I gambled these would be way +EV, ended up getting $3,750 and still hate Party for since I feel like I got screwed out of $5k. It's hilarious really, there are no other sites I've gotten so much free $ but have given so much disloyalty / dissatisfaction in return.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:23 PM

I would have if I had known but I wasn't sure that the pay-out would be any good (did they announce the pay-outs before today??) nor did I know how easy/hard it would be to get my money.

I did think about doing it when Mike O'Malley mentioned that there would be Monster refunds. But the uncertainty of not knowing how much overlay there was kind of held me back.

I know Party kept a lot of the money and many people feel it was a bad deal.
But frankly, I was expecting less.

I just found out that I was getting $2150 today (grand-final and monthly entry) and I'm pretty happy about it.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:23 PM

Seems like a disgrace to me - to give the 1000 main event qualifiers $1800 defies any reasonable way of dividing the prize pool - to divide the CURRENT prize pool by the number of FUTURE qualifiers can not be right!!!!

Are people going to accept this offer or "fight it"?

Party are losing all of their US customers through no fault of their own, but it seems that they remain intent on alienating the rest of their customers too!!!!