Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Re: YOU GUYS NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR READING COMPREHENSION

[ QUOTE ]
Meh, buying shares is risky. I don't see anything particularly sleazy in this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. This company just went public in February. Here are there supposed earnings from 2005

[ QUOTE ]
2005 net income increased 104% to $23.3 million ($0.13 diluted EPS)
from $11.5 million in 2004 ($0.06 diluted EPS)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you owned shares in a company that made 23 million last year and that company was sold for NO REASON for 10 million dollars, would you be a little pissed?

They were only public for a few months.

Don't get me wrong, the ex-CFO of crypto worked at Excaspa and I am sure if CRYTPO could somehow figure out a way to take the company private and screw the shareholders they would. The difference I guess is that the shares are too diluted and they trade on a less corrupt exchange - the NASDAQ.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:14 PM

Default Re: YOU GUYS NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR READING COMPREHENSION

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Meh, buying shares is risky. I don't see anything particularly sleazy in this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. This company just went public in February. Here are there supposed earnings from 2005

[ QUOTE ]
2005 net income increased 104% to $23.3 million ($0.13 diluted EPS)
from $11.5 million in 2004 ($0.06 diluted EPS)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you owned shares in a company that made 23 million last year and that company was sold for NO REASON for 10 million dollars, would you be a little pissed?

They were only public for a few months.

Don't get me wrong, the ex-CFO of crypto worked at Excaspa and I am sure if CRYTPO could somehow figure out a way to take the company private and screw the shareholders they would. The difference I guess is that the shares are too diluted and they trade on a less corrupt exchange - the NASDAQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

company not sold for 10mil.
130 mil. 10 mil. now and 120 mil pay for the next 5.5 yrs.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:15 PM

Default Re: UB Software Provider Out - The Merry-go-round continues

Excapsa will receive an initial $10 million in cash and the remaining $120 million in scheduled payments over the next five and a half years
Old 10-12-2006, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Excapsa will receive an initial $10 million in cash and the remaining $120 million in scheduled payments over the next five and a half years

[/ QUOTE ]

With what assurances exactly? The venerable word of Blast off media's? LOL

This company just floated for a staggering $113 million pounds in february. That's around $200 million US.

It was repurchased for $10 million and the promise that some shell company owned by we-all-know-who is going to make payments. Or what exactly?

The funniest thing is that in a few years when everyone figures out:

1) The sites were already breaking the law and
2) The people breaking the new law are the processors not the sites

these founders will probably IPO these companies again.

It is a scam of grand magnitude. To buy a 200 million dollar company for 10 million and cash on hand when there is no reason too. CRYPTO is traded on the NASDAQ for crying out loud. And their stock has been up the past 2 out of 3 days.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is a scam of grand magnitude. To buy a 200 million dollar company for 10 million and cash on hand when there is no reason too. CRYPTO is traded on the NASDAQ for crying out loud. And their stock has been up the past 2 out of 3 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not a $200 million company...

In addition to the buyout price, cash is being returned to the shareholders.

... and what does the movement of cryptos stock over the last 3 days have to do with anything!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:31 PM

Sniper,

The crypto stock thing is obviously all part of the dastardly conspiracy that fleeced him.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sniper,

The crypto stock thing is obviously all part of the dastardly conspiracy that fleeced him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff, do you think I should let him know that I've personally traded enough crypto stock long and short over the last few days to account for most of the stock price movement [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nah..shhh... don't tell him... its all just a grand conspiracy... yeah that's it...
Old 10-12-2006, 09:55 PM

The point is that crypto and excapsa are in the same business. one made up an excuse to rob the shareholders and go private.

The whole thing is a joke I can't believe you guys would deny it.

If the whole issue is regulation and the new bill then why is Crypto up 2 of the past 3 days and why is Excapsa sold back to it's founders for next to nothing?

Sniper - how is a company with '05 23 million net profits and 50% growth not a 200 million dollar company????????????????????

You guys are a) underestimating the scuminess of the the UB founder, b) underestimating how easy it is to get away with stuff like this in a supposed crisis and c) underestimating the link between crypto and ub.

They can't both be right. Someone is lying. Either crypto will have to cease trading and close or Exscapa is lying about why it gave the company back to UB.

Sniper and BluffThis why don't you tell me why one can keep trading and the other needs to have a fire sale if it isn't fraud?
Old 10-12-2006, 09:59 PM

Because one can't make it without US customers (UB) and can only keep them by going private, and the other (crypto) can make it with their euro customers after they dump the US players they have. It's that simple.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because one can't make it without US customers (UB) and can only keep them by going private, and the other (crypto) can make it with their euro customers after they dump the US players they have. It's that simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT