Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2006, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Supernova improvements?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wold be stunned if rakeback ever happens. I would also think the chance for a "buy a bounus" with FPPs is slim to none.

Some of my suggestions:

Many more live tourney buy-in options greatly discounted in exchange for wearing PokerStars gear. This should include all WSOP circuit & WPT preliminary events. (Even the non-televised ones)

I also suggested a live, all expenses paid for two, 3-4 day SuperNova only free roll in the 100K range at some caribbean location or even Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice post, glad to see someone else being realistic and constructive.

[/ QUOTE ]
I get rakeback from stars, or at least I get vouchers which are exactly as useful to me as cash.

Does it really make any difference if they give me cash or they give me vouchers to the places I would spend the cash?

chez
Old 09-27-2006, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Does it really make any difference if they give me cash or they give me vouchers to the places I would spend the cash?

chez

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not for you personally, but for many, many others, I would say this is a resounding YES!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get rakeback from stars, or at least I get vouchers which are exactly as useful to me as cash.

chez

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this addressed to me personally? I'm a big advocate of the FPP store, have gotten some cool stuff from Amazon.com this year, and currently am trying a request through concierge service.

Would I prefer cash r.b. as an option? Definitely a yes. Is this a realistic expecation at this time, or worth dwindling over. No.

Anyways, thanks as alway to Lee, Scotty, & Co. for their hard work. Sorry for the chat violations! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2006, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The announcement might be that we all get 1 free official PokerStars Supernova stressball...

I don't understand the hype over this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, hang on.
Are you saying you WOULD NOT be super-pumped for extra stress-stars??

Damn dude. I'm going to play all night just on the off-chance that this is what they're doing.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

chez

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this addressed to me personally? I'm a big advocate of the FPP store, have gotten some cool stuff from Amazon.com this year, and currently am trying a request through concierge service.

Would I prefer cash r.b. as an option? Definitely a yes. Is this a realistic expecation at this time, or worth dwindling over. No.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not talking Amazon. Ask Stars for vouchers for wherever you spend money.

If you spend it there anyway then its as good as cash.

chez
Old 09-27-2006, 05:25 PM

I really don't know how the concierge thing works.

If you ask to buy something with your FPP's to you just negotiate some sort of price.
Or do you just say, "I want season-tickets to the Yankees" and they figure out the FPP price at the semi-standard 1.6 cents per FPP rate?
Old 09-27-2006, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Or do you just say, "I want season-tickets to the Yankees" and they figure out the FPP price at the semi-standard 1.6 cents per FPP rate?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:27 PM

I just wish the bonuses would clear a bit faster for the SS/Micro NL players
Old 09-27-2006, 05:28 PM

You are being a little vague... you are talking about concierge purchases yes/no?

As far as my own personal expenses, it's rare for me to spend money any given week on anything other than Taco Bell, going to bars, coffee, gasoline. Yes, I'm being completely serious. I very rarely eat at restaurants (full vegetarian), currently live w/ family (free groceries), and already own too many clothes. Hobbies include guitars, skateboarding, and other exercise, none of which require expenses of any sort of regularity.

I have little/no need for vouchers that I can think. Maybe you can be more specific about what type of vouchers you are talking about?
Old 09-27-2006, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are being a little vague... you are talking about concierge purchases yes/no?

As far as my own personal expenses, it's rare for me to spend money any given week on anything other than Taco Bell, going to bars, coffee, gasoline. Yes, I'm being completely serious. I very rarely eat at restaurants (full vegetarian), currently live w/ family (free groceries), and already own too many clothes. Hobbies include guitars, skateboarding, and other exercise, none of which require expenses of any sort of regularity.

I have little/no need for vouchers that I can think. Maybe you can be more specific about what type of vouchers you are talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay if you don't spend money at places that take vouchers then it doesn't work for you.

but the conciege service will give you vouchers for just about anything:

Stars give me vouchers for where I do the weekly shopping that's £50+ a week for me. Good as cash

I can use the same vouchers for all household items, funiture, electronics, gifts etc. that's easily £2000 a year good as cash.

I'm sure if I need to I can get vouchers that will pay for my petrol that's another £50 a week or so.

It would make no difference to me at all if they gave me cash instead. You need to leave home [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

chez