Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2006, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Slowrolling vs Fake misclicks

[ QUOTE ]
We agree slowrolling is unethical.But a fake misclick is just another version of a strategic bluff. This is not contrversial, it is rather clear cut.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, ok no problem then, if you missunderstand me in a first place an excuse might be in its place. I have about never seen this subject up even though its a part of the game and wanted to hear your thoughts, then fv say its same thing as raping someones girlfriend and you say I should kill myself because of this question, it wasnt really the answers I expected.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:12 PM

I think slowrolling is more personal too, becuase it's HU on the end and you're anxiously awaiting the decision. Also thinking, damn if he takes this long then my two pair are definately good, etc.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:35 PM

Not the point but everytime someone makes that huge overraise and types something like "SIKE!" to the chat box means he did it on purpose otherwise he would just SHUT UP if it was accident. Unless the guy is very smart and writes SIKE after he accidentally made the raise just to make sure people think he is tricking them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] oh well not the point of this whole thread but I think its just so dumb to get fooled after somebody writes something as stupid as that to chatbox