Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How much is your default c-bet size?
1/2 pot. 3 9.68%
2/3 pot. 9 29.03%
3/4 pot. 15 48.39%
Pot sized. 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2006, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Grrr. Idiots parading a \"9-11 was a black op\" sign

nath rules, kill yourself stabn. kthx.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:09 PM

Rebuilding America's Defenses

Written by the think tank founded by Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush and company. Too prophetic.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im sure a lot of relatives of the people slaughted in that german radio station in 1939 by german agents disguised as polish troops were patriots. Im sure a lot of them might be upset if someone dared to tell them that thier family members were murdered under nazi orders.

Its sorta like a hand of poker. Just because you played it perfectly and lost, it doesnt mean that the villain played it bad. They couldve played it perfectly too. They shouldnt be berated as a donkey. DoUCY?

**IM NOT CALLING ANYONE A NAZI, IM NOT COMPARING BUSH TO HITLER**

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever dude. I am glad people like you feel so comfortable to espouse a view like this. But when you see people in your city jumping to their deaths from a building you have been around all your life, it does not make you want to ask what the motivations of the perpetrators are, it makes you want to seek revenge on the bastards that caused the destruction.

I'm sorry but I do not really care what the motivations of Al Qaeda or those suicide bombing bastards are, I just want to wipe their faces off this planet. If that makes me a horrible human being for feeling that way, then so be it.

BTW, I am not a conservative, I think our involvement in Iraq is a BIG mistake. Also, to use a poker analogy in this context further shows just how out of touch you are.

And I think that to suggest that our gov't had anything to do w/ 911 is disgusting. This country really is in the midst of moral relativism rum amok.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sister got raped and murdered. The police have a suspect. They are transfering this animal from his cell to the courthouse. Im going to go kill him while hes in the open. I dont care if he should be allowed a fair and just trial. Im angry. I know why Im angry, I dont know at who, but I want revenge. I want this sicko to bleed.

Hey, you know what else your response mirrors? The average germans response to the attack on the radio station in '39. Thanks for proving my point champ.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:20 PM

Can you make any response without completely random inciteful made up crap?

Seriously, wtf? are you talking about.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:22 PM

Whatever champ.

You and I are different. Everything in life cannot be boiled down to a philosophical rational discussion. If some piece of [censored] raped my family. I would have no problem with seeking revenge on the bastard, consequences be damned.

And don't be an apologist for the terrorists. Or maybe you are and would rather help them than your own countrymen. You wouldn't be the first, The Rosenbergs, Jane Fonda, Johnny Walker Lindh. I'm sure you admire these free thinking Americans.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you make any response without completely random inciteful made up crap?

Seriously, wtf? are you talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meatball, this guy is clearly a typical commie America hating dirtbag. You can tell them right away. The only entity they are comfortable demonizing is Nazi Germany and Hitler. They always bring up Hitler as a paragon of evil. They will never bring up Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Tito etc. They only demonize the right wingers Hitler, Franco, Pinochet, etc. Typical red diaper doper baby.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:29 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

It's good to see that OOT is capable of rational discussion.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:38 PM

I don't think the people doing this should be arrested or punished in anyway becuase I believe strongly in free speech. However I still have the right to criticize them and make the obvious assesement that what they did shows a total lack of compassion and respect for people who are grieving their lost loved ones. They can choose to belive whatever they please but protesting like this shows very poor judgement.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:41 PM

Oh man don't get me started on free speech, I hate that [censored].

If we sniped everyone with a completely idiotic view in this country, there would be very few people left.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:52 PM

I want to make it clear that I think the protestors that go to vet funerals and harrass families are sick. This situation is completely different though.

And rb, youre right, Im a traitor and a communist becaus I choose to open my mind to something beyond 'the official story'. Thanks for helping me see this.

Anyways, Im gonna go live a happy life, have fun being angry and hateful towards everything.