Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2006, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Same old Vander-choke

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't know that making fun of people was a form of comedy. When I call someone a name it's out of anger. When VanderFat missed two field goals tonight to cost this degenerate gambler a couple dollars, I was angry, therefore I called him a name.

[/ QUOTE ]
Since when is 6"5 215 considered fat?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, you know that Mike Vanderjagt guy? I got a great nickname for him! You ready for it? You ready, you ready? Wait for it... this will blow your minds! Vander-choke! GET IT! GET IT! I replaced the last syllable of his name, jagt, with the word "choke," meaning in this case to blow a big moment! AND IT KINDA SOUNDS THE SAME! I AM A [censored] GENIUS! This is almost as good as the time I called McDonald's "Mickey Flea's!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop over-thinking things. It's a simple joke. An insulting nickname is a very first level joke.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Vader-choke fits, sorry if you guys don't like it. This guy is/was "the most accurate kicker in NFL history" and he has missed 3 in a row that I know of. He may've kicked on this preseason that I don't know about, but the last three times he's been on sportscenter, he's gaffed em off.

Vaderfat is fun too. Just like Fat Foot *oakland's kicker* and SuckRod *Arod*...it's all in fun, why are you people offended? Are they making fun of you? If not, don't worry about it

[/ QUOTE ]

You can make fun of him all you want. I don't care about that. The nickname is weak.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't know that making fun of people was a form of comedy. When I call someone a name it's out of anger. When VanderFat missed two field goals tonight to cost this degenerate gambler a couple dollars, I was angry, therefore I called him a name. I didn't call him a name in an attempt to make someone else laugh. Maybe I call people names for other reasons. I can promise you that the last thing I care about is making the people on this board laugh, once again, I apologize

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes it worse. You're pissed off at the guy and totally serious and the best name you can come up with is vanderfat?
Old 09-01-2006, 11:27 AM

Sorry that is doesn't meet your standards. Once again, I am not here to please you or make you laugh so I really could care less. Hopueflly somebody on here respects your opinion and you actually make a difference to them.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:26 PM

Vanderchoke? Vanderfat?

The problem with these names is that Vanderjagt has already been given the perfect nickname: Idiot Kicker. God willing, that will be inscribed on his tombstone.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:08 PM

pre-season. doesn't count.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:26 PM

I'd take him over a lot of the other kickers that some teams are starting this season with.