Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2006, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Ask me your WOW \"world of warcraft\" questions.

Forget STV and head to tanaris to level and instance in zul farrak. LEvel 41 will offer you many collection quests, as well as ZF quests to get you through the area. You cna get some great gear in Zul farrak (provided you have the mallet). After this seems exhausted, head to un goro crater to quest for a bit. The head to BRD @ 52 for XP then at 55 to get attunded for MC., then do scholo, strat, lbrs,ubrs ,Dire Maul, til you get to 60. By tyhis time you will have pre-mc appropriate gear. Then get in a Molten Core group and get tier-one. After runing MC for a while, you should fall into a group that is ready for ZG, AQ 20 and looking at BWL.

From here you will need to be a part of a raiding guild or allaince to pull you through until Expansion.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:49 AM

Have you ever been so WoWed out that you pissed in an empty bottle? Dont lie.

Have you ever woken up, and immediately plaed WoW until you went to bed that night?
Old 08-30-2006, 01:01 AM

#1 How long have you been playing?

#2 Do you want to quit?

#3 Do you have any other responsibilities in life? (wife,gf,job,kids,school,parents,etc).

I played WoW from the release date hardcore for about 4-5 months-ish. It's extremely entertaining and highly addictive. I only quit because I basically was forced to. I moved in with my gf, and the internet connection here was too unstable for me to play well. Also, my gf may have killed me/thrown me out if I had played as much as I did before. Looking back I don't regret the time I spent on the game, it was surpsingly fulfilling and a great social experience if you get into a nice guild. However, I also don't regret quitting one bit either.

A friend of a friend of mine that plays WoW has a wife, kids and a fulltime job. He plays a normal WoW week of 8 billion hours as well (he's very active in a raiding guild). I'm just wondering how long he can keep that up. I couldn't imagine playing WoW with any other major responsibilities.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:05 AM

No, once you get to a certain point your level make no difference. YOur gear does. Spend time getting gear rather than levels.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
have you ever touched a girl's breast?

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of them. The commen misconception is that most Gamers are basement/recluses. This has changed.

I have been brought up on vids. It is just one part of my life. I still enjoy a normal social life, which includes breats and spewing ropers off on them.

Old 08-30-2006, 01:13 AM

wait wait, people do molten core in groups now? (i was a beta tester, i was one of the first 60s on mal'goonis horde side (NOT A GOON) and i quit because the game was retarded at level 60, all we did was 4 rogue/1 druid ubrs all day).
Old 08-30-2006, 01:18 AM

There is a huge market for farming Materials and gold in WOW. One could make an income from farming......but it in no way compares to what you could be making grinding low level poker.

WOW has sustained the economies of many underdeveloped regions, simply by having employees grind gold and rare materials. (arcane crystals, Black lotus).

But his would not translate to a living wage in the USA.

But for many south asian communities, it provideds a job and respectable way of life.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:19 AM

who was the main tank for the first people to kill nefarian world wide?
Old 08-30-2006, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever woken up, and immediately played WoW until you went to bed that night?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll field this one.

Yes.

I've also done this with poker, Fable, Halo 2 online, Final Fantasy 2-3, and watched the Shield.

When I like something, I can't just like it. I have to obsess over it until it's "done".

On WoW, I have a 60 Dwarf Warrior on Black Dragonflight, currently in full tier 0 with the AV hammer. I feel that he's "done" except by getting the PVP gear, which is why I was finally able to turn to real life again.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
duel me n00b?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring it! 31/20/00 TIER 2 WARRIOR. (spinal reaper)

I have little problem unless againt GM's with level 14 gear. And mages. MAges can kite the [censored] outta me, leaving me no defense.

Cenarion Circle