Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2006, 02:10 PM

Default Re: You know you have a good table image when... (nc)

just had a good one...

PParty Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, SB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (15 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 23 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Jh Ac (full house, aces full of fours).
UTG has Jc Th (two pair, aces and fours).
Outcome: Hero wins 23 BB. </font>

villains stats are 51/4/0.5
did someone club him over the head with something heavy?
Old 08-22-2006, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did someone club him over the head with something heavy?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was convinced that you were bluffing, and after 3betting the river and he still capped it, you would finally come to your senses and lay down your hand. Or better yet - "I limp-reraised UTG. If I keep betting and raising, maybe he'll get convinced that I have quad Aces, and I can get him to lay down quad 4s!!!"

I used to do stuff like this all the time after a horrible beat at a 5/10 table on line. Only thing is, I do it at the 0.01/0.02 table that I had open specifically for maniacal tilting. Man - what those micro-players must have thought of me!
Old 08-24-2006, 06:32 PM

First time sitting in a live game. It was on a cruise ship, I was under-rolled and nervous, but was sitting for fun so whatever.

I flopped a str8 draw and a flush draw. 1 guy was betting hard, clearly better than TPTK, and drives off the chasers. Turn comes and almost makes my str8, I call another bet and start thinking about the cards I need to make my straight. River misses my straight, he checks and I do too, he turns up a set. I say "anh, I missed," and procede to turn up the rivered flush that I didn't know I had and take the pot.

He sure didn't appreciate that.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:01 PM

I folded in this hand PF, and can't remember what I had so I can't find it in PT, but I remember the details clear as day.

PokerLoco 2/4 10-handed

MP1 is dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
BB is dealt 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Folds to MP1 who raises, all fold, BB calls.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB bets, MP1 raises, BB 3-bets, MP1 caps.

Turn: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB bets, MP1 raises, BB 3-bets, MP1 caps

River: Some blank, maybe T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

BB bets, MP1 raises, BB 3-bets, MP1 caps

BB screams into the chat box. "I knew this site was [censored]! I had a straight flush!" When it was pointed out to him that a straight and a flush don't qualify as a straight flush, he logged off, and I haven't seen him around since. Probably wallowing in a hole somewhere.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:48 PM

You got to like that!
Old 08-25-2006, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he logged off, and I haven't seen him around since. Probably wallowing in a hole somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unreal.