Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2005, 12:25 AM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....

have you ever been kicked, punched, or bitten in the balls? I Think you are underestimating the damage 5 year olds could do.

You bring up a very good point tho, once you drop the first one and the blood flies the lot of them are going to piss them selves and run screaming.

I think we should add that they are all hopped up on PCP and rabid. That way the psycholical effect of you smashing their little friends doesnt effect the total number you could take down.

[ QUOTE ]
Plus alot of them would be scared of you despite their training.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to mention that. We must assume there is a motivating force greater than fear at work for the kiddies here. Maybe I'll bribe them with a juice box if they succeed. Either way, they aren't going to get scared.

I fixed the main post to reflect this.

I just hope we don't mistake you for them if you're in the gym watching. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think I could handle a bunch of them. I'm 6'3 and they're not getting anywhere inside my long reach.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:26 AM

Dynasty, I think you skimmed a little too hastily over this stipulation:

[ QUOTE ]
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-18-2005, 12:27 AM

This would be like the Neo-Smith fight scene in Matrix Reloaded. I think I could take on way more than 30. I don't see how they could ever knock me out. Plus the fact that only a limited number of them could be attacking me at once. I think I could go on until I'm completely wore out. So... my answer is a lot.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just hope we don't mistake you for them if you're in the gym watching. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think I could handle a bunch of them. I'm 6'3 and they're not getting anywhere inside my long reach.

[/ QUOTE ]

you people are waaay over estimating your strength. They arent coming at you 1 at a time in single file. This isnt a chick norris movie. Its going to be a swarm of them. Thats ALOT of weight, and you are incapable of defending your entire body against their biting. It wouldnt be too hard for 15 5 year olds to swarm you and bring you to the ground.

Its like watching the UFC, the karate guys never win, cuz its to easy to get inside someones reach and take them down. Sure you could fling 2 or 3, 5 year olds away, but you've got the combined weight of 10 more dragging you to the ground.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:28 AM

I think the most important variable in this situation is the type of training. If it's just individual hand to hand combat training, then the number would be relatively large, but if they are taught to attack cohesively as a unit, then I would say no more than 20.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plus alot of them would be scared of you despite their training.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot to mention that. We must assume there is a motivating force greater than fear at work for the kiddies here. Maybe I'll bribe them with a juice box if they succeed. Either way, they aren't going to get scared.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think that that is possible. No mattter how you motivate them, most of them will get scared.

[ QUOTE ]
. You'll go down soon enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is crucial. If you go down with kids on top of you, you may be done for. But if there was no one on top, you may be able to get back up again if your quick. But 5-year olds are just about the weakest people on the planet next to babies, so you'd have to be really skinny and out of shape for there to be a chance that they take you down.

[ QUOTE ]
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever been kicked, punched, or bitten in the balls?

Did you miss the part about the cup?