Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2006, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Horrible TV Commercials

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dr. Scholl's "gellin" commercials, specifically the one at the wedding.

[/ QUOTE ]

That [censored] is painful.

Has anybody seen the dunkin donuts commercial where the white bread family is in the mini van singing the song, "swimming, soccer, ballet, oboe, and KARATE!!!"

Quite possibly the most annyoing thing ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually like "KARATE" punchline, but I *hate* how overly whitebread that damned family looks. It's some fat soccer mom sucking down a high caloric diet from Dunkin Donuts as she drives around her pure whitebread kids.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:17 PM

The worst commercial is when a woman is helping her son go up steps so he can go down the slide and another woman lets her son cut in front and the other woman is like "now were next". Then the original mom goes to the hummer dealer buys a hummer and it says "get your girl on" and fades out.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate all of the commercials for Silk, the milk alternative or whatever, but ESPECIALLY where it's the two young female cows sitting at the breakfast table and squawking on about absolutely nothing in high pitched, whiny voices.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct answer
Old 07-25-2006, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

and now there's an expanded one where they advertise a couple of other products the same way including some hemorroid thing. very irritating.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly the worst commercial ever, very very iritating, and for a long time I didn't even know what the hell the product did.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

and now there's an expanded one where they advertise a couple of other products the same way including some hemorroid thing. very irritating.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly the most effective commercial ever, very very iritating, and for a long time I didn't even know what the hell the product did.

[/ QUOTE ]

You took the time to research their product, didn't you?
Old 07-25-2006, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly the worst commercial ever, very very iritating, and for a long time I didn't even know what the hell the product did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I have to give that commercial some support. I hate it. I insta-mute it. Still, it does grab your attention. Also, being annoying, in a way, is kinda appropriate for a headache cure.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:37 PM

The worst commercials are clearly the Oxi-Clean ones with that bearded idiot who screams every single word.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly the most effective commercial ever, very very iritating, and for a long time I didn't even know what the hell the product did.

[/ QUOTE ]

You took the time to research their product, didn't you?

[/ QUOTE ]
No i refused actualy, I was tempted, but I knew this was exactly what they were going for. To be honest I'm still not sure what it does but someone told me they thought it was for headaches so I've just stuck with this.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:44 PM

What are commercials? [/tivo gimmick account]

Seriously I have never seen the vast majority of these thanks to tivo.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Applebee's - singing dorks

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate these as well, I also nominate those cell phone commercials (cingular I think), where the peoples voice keep cutting out while they're yelling, like it's dropping the call.