Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Boogering chips

This Chinese dude was picking his nose to night, not even trying to hide it. He was spitting into napkins and blowing snot rockets onto the felt. I had to get a table change. Reminded me of this thread.

PS: I was just kidding in OP, I dont booger chips.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:50 AM

Antibacterial hand sanitizers are marketed to the public as an effective way to "wash one's hands" when traditional soap and water are not available. These "waterless" products are particularly popular with BRICK & MORTAR POKER PLAYERS. Recent studies proved that there are more germs at a poker table in a public card room than on the toilet seat at a homeless shelter in East St. Louis. Manufacturers of hand sanitizers claim that the sanitizers kill 99.9 percent of germs. Since you naturally use hand sanitizers to cleanse your hands, the assumption is that 99.9 percent of harmful germs are killed by the sanitizers. Unfortunately, its that one tenth of one percent that is most dangerous to your health. Dr. Phil recommends that all Brick & Mortar poker players bath in 87 octane gasoline prior to & immediately after playing in a public card room. Smoking is NOT recommended during this application or shortly after the treatment. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OMG, I'm turning 21 in 3 days, but maybe I'll just stick to intranet poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be Internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that would be internets, and it's just a bunch of tubes.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently started putting boogers on chips. I do this when I'm stuck and getting cold decked. If my dry spell is ended by me winning a small pot, I'll toke the dealer a boogered chip. I usually have a loaded chip ready when it;s my bb, so If someone raises me they're gonna get a boogered chip. And if I'm I got a really big nasty/slimey/bloody booger, I'll sandwhich it between 2 chips.

Is this +EV?

[/ QUOTE ]

You and everyone who acts like you are nothing but little kids who can't handle playing "grown up" games.

If you ever did that to me, I'd throttle your neck so fast your head would spin.

I would have no hesitation in kicking your a.s.s. and I'm sure there's others that would do the same. You'll run into one eventually you little p.r.i.c.k..
Old 06-10-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
PS: I was just kidding in OP, I dont booger chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope not.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:08 PM

Why don't you take your chips into the men's room and whack off on a few? That certainly will get them to stick together.

The Tropicana in Atlantic City used to have this redbird with a Playboy Bunny on it that was pretty hot. You could relieve the stress from a tough session in the 5/10 stud (no pun intended) with that chip.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:57 PM

No more kissing my chips for luck.
Old 06-10-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently started putting boogers on chips. I do this when I'm stuck and getting cold decked. If my dry spell is ended by me winning a small pot, I'll toke the dealer a boogered chip. I usually have a loaded chip ready when it;s my bb, so If someone raises me they're gonna get a boogered chip. And if I'm I got a really big nasty/slimey/bloody booger, I'll sandwhich it between 2 chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on record as being firmly opposed to all forms of capital punishment, but I think I might be persuaded to make an exception in this case.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Is this +EV?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes this is +EV and Standard B&M procedure. Also if you want people to think you're a regular don't take a bath for a couple of days before visiting a live B&M game.

GS
Old 06-11-2007, 03:33 PM

Default regulars

Also, if you want them to think you're a regular, make sure to smoke 4 packs a day and drink nothing but black coffee. Not brushing your teeth helps.

The most essential thing however is a truly nasty disposition. Berate the tourists every time they win a pot, even if you were walking and just came back. Go on and on every time you lose one. Don't raise your big hands. Stupidly pay off with your black aces with four diamonds and a middle four-straight on the board) then viciously slander your opponent's bad play when they beat you, even though you gave them a free play in the bb. Never tolerate a good game, do everything possible to ruin it.