Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 04:10 PM

Default Re: ravens superbow champs?

[ QUOTE ]
odds makers dont really seem to be giving the ravens much of a chance.... is there something i'm missing here? mvp qb reuniting with his probowl reciever....jamal lewis bound for a bounceback year and todd heap... not to mention ray lewis edd reed suggs and pryce on the otherside of the ball... they're lookin pretty good to me.... anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I got SD at 16-1 to win the AFC, that I like. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2006, 01:01 AM

altho that line is not bad... my ravens line is significantly better. Highly unlikely that philip rivers will be able to lead his team to a superbowl... teams with topflight running backs often do not fair well in the postseason. MARTY BALL IS GARBAGE... there is a reason why his very talented teams never do anything in the postseason (you shoulda jus picked them to win the division like me) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2006, 05:48 AM

came out flat the first half but rebounded nicely, i am curious to see them against some real competition
Old 11-04-2006, 05:13 PM

woot woot
Old 11-04-2006, 09:05 PM

They won?
Old 11-04-2006, 09:22 PM

i'm a big ray lewis fan and baltimore played poorly for an entire month straight before showing signs of life last week.

baltimore has had 2 close games this year. they were IMO outplayed in both of those games and somehow won them both.

but if they play like they did last week vs N.O. then they can beat anyone anywhere.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:54 PM

I don't know what to think of them. I was really high on them at the beginning of last year and they burned me pretty bad, so I've stayed away from them all-together this year. I like how on paper they lack any real glaring weaknesses, but their offense just seems to find a way to not get it done consistently. Maybe Fassel was a big part of the problem, but for right now I have a hard time believing that.

Should be an interesting game tomorrow; it's huge for both teams and I have no clue who will win. In general I think playing at home vs. a good division opponent that is desparate for a win is a dangerous spot to be in, because it can lead to a sweep pretty easily.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:38 PM

they burned u last year when they didn't have mcnair and they were plagued by the injury bug.
They were by far the most underated team coming into the year. Can they win a superbowl, we'll see, but they definately have a good shot. 22/1 was a joke
Old 11-06-2006, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they burned u last year when they didn't have mcnair and they were plagued by the injury bug.
They were by far the most underated team coming into the year. Can they win a superbowl, we'll see, but they definately have a good shot. 22/1 was a joke

[/ QUOTE ]

SDG at 16/20-1 to win AFC was a bigger joke.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude we've been over this, basically a rookie qb and marty ball... no way they can win a afc championship game

SDG at 16/20-1 to win AFC was a bigger joke.

[/ QUOTE ]