Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2006, 01:56 AM

Default Re: I am normally not a pussy but... (Long, but with Cliff Notes)

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously though:

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Two, you should continue to sleep with her as long as it fits into your other plans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious dude? What dumb advice. Look at his life for the last few years, he obviously doesn't have trouble getting chicks, why would he hook up with someone who makes him unsure of himself. Given the choice between getting ass from someone you have extensive and complicated history with or randoms, ALWAYS [censored] CHOOSE RANDOMS!
Old 07-18-2006, 01:56 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

Clearly she has issues. I've seen much worse, but this isn't a situation I would live with. She needs time to grow up and the both of you need a long period of time without any contact to get your heads clear.

I think it's also important to note that while you obviously care about her, the relationship you are maintaining with her is probably hurting her more than helping her.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:59 AM

Break it off as soon as possible. The whole relationship is unhealthy, mostly for her.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:09 AM

Hey,

I'm 19 and here's some thoughts:

First off, you have to decide if you really love her, as in you'll always regret not being with her. If that's the case, then you kinda have your answer.

It seems from your post as though she's probably a little insecure, and until she really grows up, you're gonna have to deal with a ton of [censored] like this with her. If you care about her, you might just have to realize that she's not long-term potential and just get on with your life. Maybe when you're older, you two can get back together

It seems as though you're not going to be happy as she's obv. gonna cheat on you, (intentionally or not) while you're away at school, and it'll be a pain for you, if you'll have to spend most of your time far away from her.

So for my conclusion (which is based on little info. and means nothing as you have to make the decision based on what YOU want) is that it seems like she's just not long-term potential right now, and you shouldn't make yourself miserable thinking about her. If it works out in the end, then it was meant to be, but don't worry about that now. A good friend of mine is basically gonna get married. I can't even fathom that right now, so I guess a lot of it depends on where you're at.

jeff
Old 07-18-2006, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] One, you don't love her. You are young and misunderstand the meaning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just decdied that I hate [censored] like this statement. its lame and unhelpful and quite honestly wrong. who the hell is anyone to tell anyone how young you have to be in order to be in love. sure theres some obvious stuff thats not love, but theres no age limit to it.

OP: i dont know the answer but this [censored] will [censored] with your head for all of eternity.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,

I'm 19 and here's some thoughts:

First off, you have to decide if you really love her, as in you'll always regret not being with her. If that's the case, then you kinda have your answer.

It seems from your post as though she's probably a little insecure, and until she really grows up, you're gonna have to deal with a ton of [censored] like this with her. If you care about her, you might just have to realize that she's not long-term potential and just get on with your life. Maybe when you're older, you two can get back together

It seems as though you're not going to be happy as she's obv. gonna cheat on you, (intentionally or not) while you're away at school, and it'll be a pain for you, if you'll have to spend most of your time far away from her.

So for my conclusion (which is based on little info. and means nothing as you have to make the decision based on what YOU want) is that it seems like she's just not long-term potential right now, and you shouldn't make yourself miserable thinking about her. If it works out in the end, then it was meant to be, but don't worry about that now. A good friend of mine is basically gonna get married. I can't even fathom that right now, so I guess a lot of it depends on where you're at.

jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post man. There are a lot of mature young people at 2+2. As far as her hooking up with other people while were in college I dont really care because I do the same and I know were not exclusive, but the fact that she hooked up with her ex that I knew in front of me is what really bothers me.

I thought the best play was to move on and I knew that I should have done it awhile ago, just wanted to hear other people's opinions.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From what i am percieving here, you need to define your relationship with this girl.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice post, G.

First you have to decide what you want, and then you have to tell her that you want it. Once you get it into your head that you want X out of your life, and the way to get X is to Y, you won't have any trouble telling her you don't want to see her anymore, or you want to marry her, or whatever your choice is. But in any case, you MUST define the relationship with her, and that starts by thinking about how you want your life to be.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From what i am percieving here, you need to define your relationship with this girl.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice post, G.

First you have to decide what you want, and then you have to tell her that you want it. Once you get it into your head that you want X out of your life, and the way to get X is to Y, you won't have any trouble telling her you don't want to see her anymore, or you want to marry her, or whatever your choice is. But in any case, you MUST define the relationship with her, and that starts by thinking about how you want your life to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good posts by a lot of people.

I love this girl and before all this [censored] I would have loved to be with her in the future, but right now, regardless of what happened recently I dont want a girlfriend, especially a long distance one.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:24 AM

sometimes you just look at the situation and realize that things can never pan out with this person anymore and just be greatful that, at one time, you genuinely loved her

you're never going to walk down the aisle with this girl or have a nice little pickett fence and 2.3 kids...you can't possible think you will can you?

i was just in a similar circumstance, with less trauma from the female, and i'm still ending it.

stuff may have been perfect when you were 15, but often the carpet just gets pulled out from under you-especically when you're young. I think you're holding onto the perfection you once felt with this girl, and can't realize that after this series of events that the carpet has not only been pulled out from under you--but 8 large men rolled it up and raped you with it

I'm way more conservative than you are though, so perhaps my advice is worthless.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:37 AM

On the subject of crazy chicks there are a couple of things that I have learnt.

1. The blowjobs are amazing.

2. They aren't worth it.

You just need to identify when 2 starts to become more prevelant than 1.