Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2006, 10:20 PM

Default Re: Afterlife scenario

[ QUOTE ]
100 trillon years is long enough that the world will end before you reach heaven. Meaning at one juncture, if you keep reincarnating, you will be unable to reincarnate. And whoever chose Hell will be kicking themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming the walk to heaven is separate from the "real world," so no Earthly implication would affect it. Similarly, I'm assuming you'd be able to reincarnate as long as there are humans alive, and afterwards you are forced to take the heaven option.

Btw, it is highly likely that you would choose that before human life would ever end because of the many personas that you would become during this time. I figure at least one of them would end up choosing the walk.

Joker, correct me if I'm wrong in any of my assumptions.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have no memory of your previous lives or the deal if you reincarnate. Once on the road to heaven you can't go back.

[/ QUOTE ]
If this is true then in what sense is the person "you" are reincarnated as you? I fail to see a distinction between this type of "reincarnation" and the total cessation of your existence.

The choices are then between permanent death and the Slow Road to Heaven. I'm unsure which I'd choose.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:14 PM

The answer is simple...
I challenge Death to a game of Battleship

Old 07-15-2006, 11:39 PM

Too funny, this just happened to me last week. I came back as an underrated 2+2 poster with a huge cock.

The correct answer has already been given. Eff the 100 trillion years thing, I'd maybe consider it if I had cable.

Instead, I'm gonna just keep offing myself until I become someone I envy. Saudi Arabian broad? Suffocating myself with my own veil. Richard Simmons? Self-pozzing. Karpinski? Choking on my beard.

Now, if I come back as Tiger Woods or Lee Hotti or nath, well then I'm riding that sh*t to the finish line...

FYI, not sure if I'm gonna off myself yet. I'm pretty badass.