Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2006, 11:06 AM

Default Re: Another WPEX update (supposedly fixes blind-skipping bug)

[ QUOTE ]
The blind bug is still there. I was watching someone use it last night (7/12)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please please let WPEX know this. They think its been fixed. The support person was like "do you have an evidence, because we believe it has been fixed". So let them know that it hasnt.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The blind bug is still there. I was watching someone use it last night (7/12)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please please let WPEX know this. They think its been fixed. The support person was like "do you have an evidence, because we believe it has been fixed". So let them know that it hasnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went and tried to trigger it on a micro-limit table so I could report, couldn't make it happen. I'm not sure I know every trick, but it seemed fixed to me.

If anyone knows for sure how it was triggered before, I urge them to test and report if it's still a bug. It could be that they fixed one vulnerability, but left another open.

I told people at the table what I was doing first, of course.

B.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:35 AM

I just got the blind-skipping bug to work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2006, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got the blind-skipping bug to work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, shoot. I trust you will document your experiment and report it to WPEX.

I must not know how to trigger it, thought I did.

We should all email support about this so that it's not just one or two people writing in. I'll email them pronto.

B.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, shoot. I trust you will document your experiment and report it to WPEX.

I must not know how to trigger it, thought I did.

We should all email support about this so that it's not just one or two people writing in. I'll email them pronto.

B.

[/ QUOTE ]

call them about it, instead of emailing them. Its much more effective

Edit: I did it on the play-money tables if that means anything. And I did it by just sitting myself out (not letting it ask me if i wanted to post) then when the button came around I just unsat myself out.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: I did it on the play-money tables if that means anything. And I did it by just sitting myself out (not letting it ask me if i wanted to post) then when the button came around I just unsat myself out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Spinoli,

I couldn't replicate this on the microlimits. I sat down and immediately clicked 'sit out next hand.' I then unclicked 'sit out next hand' (sometimes on the next hand, sometimes after the button passed). Each time it asked me to post. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Maybe fixed on real money, not on play? Maybe I'm still not getting the trigger right?

B.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Spinoli,

I couldn't replicate this on the microlimits. I sat down and immediately clicked 'sit out next hand.' I then unclicked 'sit out next hand' (sometimes on the next hand, sometimes after the button passed). Each time it asked me to post. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Maybe fixed on real money, not on play? Maybe I'm still not getting the trigger right?

B.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to post some blinds first. After you post your first set of blinds, then you can skip the next pair of blinds.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to post some blinds first. After you post your first set of blinds, then you can skip the next pair of blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK I tried it again, sitting down and posting a set of blinds. I played until the blinds would hit me next, I clicked 'sit out next hand', after the button passed I unclicked it. I was prompted to post my blinds.

So, either I'm still not getting the trigger right or it's fixed in real money.

B.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance you'd be willing to replicate this on the real-money microlimits? I've been unable to skip them, but I'm still not sure I know the neccessary combo/timing of buttons.

B.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance you'd be willing to replicate this on the real-money microlimits? I've been unable to skip them, but I'm still not sure I know the neccessary combo/timing of buttons.

B.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried to replicate in a real-money game and it didnt work.. interesting..

Rograndom.. you saw this on a real-money table? Because I havent seen anyone skip the blinds on a real-money table and me and benjamin cant replicate the bug.