Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: What is the worst way to get knocked out of a WSOP event? $50 Prize

[ QUOTE ]
What is the worst way to get knocked out of the WSOP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the worst way would include not only getting knocked out of the tourney, but also dying. My answer goes something like this: You get to heads up on the final table with a large chip lead. The dealer throws the cards a little too hard in your direction, and each card slits one of your wrists. You die of blood loss there in the cardroom before a doctor can get there. You are then blinded out of the tournament.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:13 PM

You get disqualified after you get caught playing 6 different seats in the tournament. When two of your personas end up at the same table, the tournament director informs you that you've been disqualified because you weren't playing the requisite number of SNGs to neutralize your advantage.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:27 PM

Thats obvious.....Being knocked out by Shannon Elizabeth
Old 07-05-2006, 01:28 PM

Default Re: What is the worst way to get knocked out of a WSOP event? $50 Pri

Why do i still laugh at this?
Old 07-05-2006, 01:29 PM

Your bladder bursts briefly before the bubble bursts.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You get disqualified after you get caught playing 6 different seats in the tournament. When two of your personas end up at the same table, the tournament director informs you that you've been disqualified because you weren't playing the requisite number of SNGs to neutralize your advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Or you eat the last of the chicken quesadillas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tied for first...
Old 07-05-2006, 01:30 PM

On your way to the WSOP a bunch of angry gorillas break out of the zoo, grab you on the way to the tournament, gang rape you so long that by the time you make it to your seat, you are pot committed with all your money in the big blind with 7 2. The guy beats you with a 6 2 by hitting a 6 6 6 flop. In awe you fall backwards breaking the chair and reopening your anal wounds from the gorilla train that got run on you on the way over. Unfortunately Kathy Liebert who was sitting directly behind you also has a malfunctioning chair which also breaks, pulling her skirt up and she falls sitting right on your face. You run outside trying to hail a cab to the hospital for your fractured face and bleeding anus and you get hit by a bus.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:34 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

u have AA and the dealer mucks ur hand. u go on tilt and lose
Old 07-05-2006, 02:03 PM

Here's a story I was told in Atlantic City, supposedly it happened on some party million tournament.

QQ vs AA, flop comes AQQ. When they both go all-in and turn up their hand, a player not in the hand says he mucked the case ace, picks it up from the mucks, flashes it and mucks it again. At this time, the dealer seeing that AA can't win, just mucks the remaining cards. AA then calls floor explains the situation and says that even if drawing dead, he wants to see a turn and a river.

Since the rest of the deck is now mucked with the case ace, the floor rules that they need to shuffle the whole muck and deal the turn and river. Of course, the case ace comes out and QQ is eliminated...
Old 07-05-2006, 02:15 PM

After being among the chipleaders, I get moved to a new table and as the cards are being dealt, I sit down a little too forcefully and my colostomy bag breaks. In an attempt to cover up my embarrassment as quickly as possible I use my cards to contain and clean up the spilled contents whereupon I get called out by three players and the dealer for marking cards.