Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2006, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Can I ask a girl out here?

[ QUOTE ]
I opened this thread thinking you wanted to show a girl your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

can't wait til the day someone proposes in a 2+2 thread.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:05 AM

My wife and her friend says it isn't a bad environment, but make sure you ask casually, being serious around dead bodies = creepy.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:55 AM

Bump! Awaiting update.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:57 PM

study session at 2:00 cst, will update afterwards
Old 06-25-2006, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares about the dead humans. Maybe you guys can get flirty and start throwing body parts at each other, then fall to the ground among the mess of limbs and kiss because the moment is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find a dead dude, and while you're examining him, grab his weiner and say, "You know what you do to me?"

And then make it stand up straight.

I've done it before, it worked like a charm.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:37 PM

Walk up to her as she is disecting her cadaver. Say "Rumour has it you will kiss me over your dead body."
Old 06-25-2006, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I just started graduate school a month ago at a small graduate medical school. The only real class we're taking is Anatomy. There is a lab part to the class where we dissect cadavers.

There is a physical therapy student in my class who is very good looking. I'm not in the physical therapy program, I'm in the physician assistant program, so after this class we might not see each other much more, unless I make a move now (4 more weeks of class left). So I've been taking small breaks from my groups dissection and wandering over to her tank/table to see how her group is doing. Things are going well and we seem to talk well in class.

We have a test coming up in less than two weeks. This girl asked me to come in tomorrow (Sunday) and help her study for the lab part of the test. It should just be us in the lab, maybe other students scattered throughout the lab, but nothing like class (4-5 people per tank). Is this an appropriate time to ask her out? We'll be there for probably 1.5-2 hours going over lists of things we need to know. There will be non-class related talk too. Should I wait and hope for a better opportunity or take my chances when I know I'll be able to ask her?

[/ QUOTE ]

"When did I first ask your mom out? Well, we were both elbows deep in a cadaver, and she was bent over so I could see her cleavage. I pulled out one of the corpse lungs and said, 'Yours are better' while winking and nodding in the direction of her boobs. She blushed and told me the only reason she didn't give me a bloody slap was that she thought I was cuter than 30 feet of intestines."

"Ever since then, the smell of formaldehyde always reminds us of when we first fell in love."
Old 06-25-2006, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the anatomy lab has a very distinct smell and the smell requires you to go home and shower after lab.

[/ QUOTE ]
Opportunity knocks.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This would be a good plan but the anatomy lab has a very distinct smell and the smell requires you to go home and shower together after lab.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even better.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:23 PM

********Update************

So I show up a little early and practice going over the shoulder/bracial plexus/arm/forearm, since that was my job to study for the session. She shows up late, no big deal. We go through the structures for the first hour or so and things are going well. Small talk here and there but mostly teaching, Q & A stuff.

She asked me how golfing on Friday went. Then I ask her about her weekend. She says Saturday night she watched a movie and went to bed early. I asked what she did on Friday and she answers.
"I went out and had a few drinks."

"With who?"

"Melissa, her husband, and my boyfriend."

"Go [censored] yourself."

Ok I really didn't say that but I was fairly disappointed. He's a full time poker player at PS. He just started, and has no clue how hard it will be. They've been together for 1.5 years and he moved to Chicago from the U.P. of Michigan to be with her. Even though she was kind of flirty the whole time, I'd say that's more her personality and my chances don't look too good.

Do I have a chance? Is it worth it? If I get his SN at PS, can someone bust him a few times for me?