Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2006, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Deluxe ICM Equity + Deal Calculator for 2-10 Players

[ QUOTE ]

My one major worry with this program is that for large numbers of players, the calculations may be unacceptably slow on some handhelds. I'm not really sure how good their processing power is, and I'm not yet sure how fast the math functions are that I'll be working with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeff, I would imagine that the PDA usage will be to determine a chop at a single table satellite for a larger event. It will probably only need input of chip stacks less than 10K and probably no more than 3 players.

[ QUOTE ]
One other question, do you know if your PDA supports higher resolution programs than the one I posted earlier? Right now I'm designing it as a low resolution program (160x160), for maximum compatability. But if I found that most people had good enough handhelds, I could also design it in an easier to read and navigate 320x320 hi-res version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, but I doubt that my Palm Zire supports the higher res - the more expensive models might. The Palm website might have specs.

Thanks
Old 06-30-2006, 01:40 PM

Default To La Brujita, Re: Your PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi small pot, i used your icm calculator at the party super final table and it worked great

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey La Brujita,
I got your pm, that's awesome that you were able to make use of the calculator at the final table!
Anyway, I tried to reply to the pm, but 2+2 was telling me that you have pm's disabled. If you see this post, can you re-enable them and then send me another message?
If you don't want to re-enable pm's, I could also just answer your question as a post in this thread - let me know.

Anyway, thanks so much for your kind expression of gratitude. And sometime if you feel like it I'd love to hear the details of the deal you made. Finally, congrats on doing so well in that tourney!

- Small Pot
Old 06-30-2006, 02:13 PM

Default To La Brujita, Re: Your PM

So.... um...... you rule.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:46 PM

Default Re: To La Brujita, Re: Your PM

[ QUOTE ]
So.... um...... you rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! It's fun to rule!