Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2006, 09:59 AM

Default Re: hooking up with roommates

[ QUOTE ]
girl roommates. I got back to school this weekend and am continuing to feel heavy sexual tension with one of my housemates. (it is entirely possible that this is one-sided!) I don't particularly believe that I'd develop deeper feelings for her (she's a bit out of my league), but I've been known to attach myself to girls quickly!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 01-17-2006, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get her drunk and call her. You may have to go out to a payphone for this, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]
I imagine that any sexy encounters will necessitate alcohol. but why a pay phone? so I can quickly hang up as soon as I hear her voice and fear no repercussions due to caller ID? brilliant!

but seriously, I'm curious!

[/ QUOTE ]

Because otherwise you will get a busy signal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well delivered
Old 01-17-2006, 11:34 AM

I did it. We ended up living together for two years. The relationship ended up going bad but it had nothing to do with us being roommates to begin with.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:14 PM

I see you enjoy using the exclamation point. here's a little techie joke for you: ! her
Old 01-17-2006, 12:34 PM

I did this. It took our friendship about a year to recover. And I still don't think it fully did. Lots of awkwardness. Better to just try and bang her hot friends. If I had the choice to do it again, I would definitely not do it.

edit it to add: I think it depends a lot on the situation. At the time I wasn't getting much action. So ya...
Old 01-17-2006, 12:37 PM

I think you should just go for it. Pussy is pussy and take it while you can.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
girl roommates. I got back to school this weekend and am continuing to feel heavy sexual tension with one of my housemates. (it is entirely possible that this is one-sided!) I don't particularly believe that I'd develop deeper feelings for her (she's a bit out of my league), but I've been known to attach myself to girls quickly!

this information is only in case you are interested in reconstructing the trainwreck at a later date.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:38 PM

so what your post says is "i live with a hot girl who is out of my league, and want to nail her, i don't know if, since i am not a hot guy, she has any interest in me."?

if she's your friend, and she probably is, don't try to press it. if it becomes obvious she likes you too, go nuts, but if it's just you're a horndog who wants every hot chick he sees, as is likely, you're going to have to lay off getting all worked up about every one at some point.

c
Old 01-17-2006, 12:54 PM

Why is this even a question. Sleep with her any chance you get. Enjoy. Then deal with the consequences.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:10 PM

I currently live with 4 girls and another guy, one of which who Id say is about a 6 or 7 face with 9 body I had a bit of a fling for about a month the previous year, but then she became way too anoying. Another one is a bit of a [censored], 8or9 face with 10 body, but I would not consider doing anything with. Another one was not attractive at all, so nothing there. Finally came the one I liked(the unattractive one's friend whom I had never met before I started living with her) had 9 face 8 body and a 10+ for personality, she was one of the top 2 coolest girls I have met, she loved to drink and could handle her booze well, loved hockey(even tho I am an Oilers fan and she a Flames fan) and was very funny and intelligent as well. We get along great as friends, and I am too chicken #$%! to try anything. I might however begin to make small moves near the end of the year to try something and hope she takes the bait slightly and then move in more. Unfortunately after the year she goes back to Calgary and I go back to Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton. I would try and make my moves while we are both drunk(easier+excuse if something goes wrong) and I will not do it until the very end of the year to avoid the whole house turning on me, as well as losing a really good friend.

PS my #scale is actually much stricter than most people's girls I generally rate as a 5 or 6 would be rated a 7 on most scales, so I do not exaggerate at all(I have hot roommates)