Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Beat: Got bit by a human, should I see a doc?

drop a knee in his grille next time.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:40 PM

nice name OP
Old 04-01-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dont plan on reading once you post the full thing so i dont care

[/ QUOTE ]

lol well thanks for posting in my thread

Ok, the full story is not that exciting. We had a surprise party for my girlfriend's best friend. It was great at first, but at some point a couple girls came over with a lit cig inside my apartment. My girl told them to take it outside, they got an attitude with her, and she told them to leave. No problem. But the idiot they came with walked back into the apartment and started yelling at my girl and the birthday girl.

I didn't want to fight at my apartment so I tried being nice about it and letting him be an idiot but he wouldnt leave. Afer forever he finally went outside to leave and then one of our drunk idiots went outside behind him and started it all over again...sigh. The first idiot threw an empty liquor bottle at our group of girls so I took him to the ground, punched him a few times and kicked him in the face as everyone was pulling me off.

I was barefoot because I take my shoes off at the front door and didn't have time to sit there and put some shoes on.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+, well played sir.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:46 PM

Now the idiot wants to meet me again and fight for some reason lol... I was the nicest one to him out of everybody. I'm not going to go out of my way to fight him, its so immature. If he shows up at my apartment though I guess I'll have to whip his ass. I don't want to get in trouble for having fighting training in the past. I think I'll be ok legally though since he would be the one coming to my place of living. Potential problem is he's a big piece of [censored] drug dealer and has guns although I don't think he will go that route. And no, I didn't invite him and don't surround myself with those types.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:14 AM

How much would posters pay to see SmackinYaUp v YoungHov?
Old 04-02-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10k maybe?
Old 04-02-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10k maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 04-02-2007, 08:47 AM

Well, its all over now. The guy left a 4 page note on my front door last night at some point which kind of creeped me out. It was all raggedy looking and some kind of gauze type of tape was used to hold it all together. It called me a coward for the cheap shots and said that he was going to come back some night and [censored] me up cuz he "knows gangstas that know gangstas that know gangstas." Then he talks about church and finding God and ends up with some kind of thug poem on the back of the 4th page. Obviously a few inconsistencies/ironies in there...

He called me on the phone and asked if I read the note. I asked him if he stood by everything he wrote and he gave some sort of answer that wasn't really a yes or no. I then said that attacking girls and then calling me a coward didn't really work. I also said I was keeping the note and if he came back I'd defend my house with everything I have. He finally apologized for the entire note and for being drunk and obnoxious that night so I apologized for kicking him the face and calling him a fggot. I think he was drunk or something because he was rambling on a lot about being a hard muthafuka and finding God and stuff like that. I also told him if he's making a sincere effort at making things good then theres no need to tell me he could have come back and got me because I wasn't saying that kind of stuff. I honestly think he was trying to tell himself these things more than me. But hey, I didn't want all kinds of weird stuff going on especially with him knowing where I live so I let him talk and then wish him good luck in life and got off the phone. No hard feelings.

The last weird thing is he didn't know who kicked him in the face until we talked on the phone. I don't know why he singled me out and thought I was the one who wronged him. The only time I touched him was when he threw the bottle and we squared off face to face that was when I did a takedown, threw a couple punches, and kicked him. So, I don't know what he thinks I did...When he was fighting around with one of the guys, a couple girls hit him in the head with bottles and I came behind him and threw him off the guy but that was just a part of breaking up the fight. I threw other people too but never actually threw a punch just asked them to leave. That might have been cheap because all I did was come up behind people who were fighting and lift them up a little and fall backwards but it was all in the name of stopping a fight at my apartment.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now the idiot wants to meet me again and fight for some reason lol... I was the nicest one to him out of everybody . I'm not going to go out of my way to fight him, its so immature. If he shows up at my apartment though I guess I'll have to whip his ass. I don't want to get in trouble for having fighting training in the past. I think I'll be ok legally though since he would be the one coming to my place of living. Potential problem is he's a big piece of [censored] drug dealer and has guns although I don't think he will go that route. And no, I didn't invite him and don't surround myself with those types.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya sure looks like you were. I always like the person at the party who kicks me in the face the mostest.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:48 AM

The bite of a human is very dangerous. Lots of nasty buggers in there you know. I would see a doctor and get anti-biotics.