Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: FTP now shipping checks?

This is awesome sean. I haven't faxed you guys the required info to do the check processing but i was wondering - is it an issue that my mailing address is different than the address on my DL?
Old 02-26-2007, 09:58 PM

the free overnight is awesome...

does this mean if we have &gt;2,500 pending we should get it tomorrow or the day after?
Old 02-26-2007, 10:03 PM

what is the info you need to fax in order for proper cashout?
Old 02-26-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DL and utility bill is what i had to do
Old 02-26-2007, 10:16 PM

xGregORx, That's correct, free overnight, and you would have it within 2-4 business days with the processing time. This week may take a couple extra days as we catch up. So much for not spending all your money in one place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Have fun! (Also, depending on your account, we may require you to email us scans of your ID and proof of address. If you want to make sure this isn't a stumbling block, you're welcome to email us now so you don't hinder plans. Drop support an email for more details.)

WizardofOuts, some accounts require verification of your address and identity by sending in photo ID and proof of residence. If it's required, you only have to do it once and then you're good to go for all future transactions unless something significant changes with your account.

MasterLJ, Sorry about that. You can do the math depending on what your $xxxx amount is and see if it's worth it for you to redeposit and get a check.

EvanJC, You'll have to send us a utility bill or something similar to verify your address as well if it doesn't match your DL. You should have an email with a list of acceptable address verification documents. If not, just drop us an email and we'll send you what is acceptable. Make sure your fax is clear and legible or you'll have resend it. Scanning your docs and emailing them is usually best.

Keikiwai, there's still a 1-3 processing time prior to delivery, and we have some really large batches to process this week so it may take a couple of extra days processing time (processing times should be normal next week). After this initial week, an "overnight" check should be in your hands within 2-4 business days which includes the processing time.

dp13368, send support@fulltiltpoker.com an email for details.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They never asked me for paperwork, they sent me the 2 emails, processing and approved.

Is there a 3rd email requesting information?
Old 02-26-2007, 10:46 PM

Why is there only one check allowed per 7 days? How are you dealing with people who need to move large sums of money? Why can only one withdrawal method be used? There should be an option to withdrawal through various methods.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is there only one check allowed per 7 days? How are you dealing with people who need to move large sums of money? Why can only one withdrawal method be used? There should be an option to withdrawal through various methods.

[/ QUOTE ]

ftp answers thread addresses this - i think dougs said "looking into" or something for choices in withdrawal method... anyway read that thread
Old 02-27-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After this initial week, an "overnight" check should be in your hands within 2-4 business days which includes the processing time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be the nuts. I want to believe you. Please don't trample my hopes yet again.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They never asked me for paperwork, they sent me the 2 emails, processing and approved.

Is there a 3rd email requesting information?

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Biceps,

Per an email from Full Tilt, they are no longer requiring people to fax any information (license, passport or w/e). Apparently , it has something to do with their new check processors.