Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Poker After Dark - David Benaymine\'s weight problem

[ QUOTE ]
i cant believe he doesnt lose weight from banging erica, or does she refuse?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe Erica is always on top and doing all the work cuz DB is busy eating and multitabling online. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mark my words as poker continues to boom in popularity a major poker star will have health issues due to obesity and lack of exercise and you will see this issue of 'unhealthy' poker players come to the forefront I really hope that pic of Doyle and chip is doctored because that is embarrassing no offense to their skills at the table

[/ QUOTE ]

DISCLAIMER: I know that everyone is going to take their shots here, but this is not a political post. President Bush was profiled as an athlete in Runner's World magazine.
------------------------------------------------------
Poker is no different than any other job where you sit around a lot. At-home trascriptionists, for example, not only sit down all day at work, they don't even have to leave their house to do it.

However, since poker is a sit-down job, Daniel N. has made the point that it's necessary to make time, every day, to work out and keep in shape.

If you think that's impossible with the long work day of a poker player. consider that President Bush makes the time every day, and until recent knee problems (he now concentrates on bike riding), he ran a 5K in around 20 minutes at age 56. If you think you have less free time than the president to stay in shape, then you're the king of excuses.

By the way, to put the president's condition in perspective, look at race results in your local newspaper, age 50 and over. We're talking 99th percentile here.

Anyone else have an excuse that they're too busy?
Old 08-31-2007, 05:26 AM

I was surprised to find out that Benyamine is a tennis player altho he said he hasn't played since he was18. Fortunately, Doyle Brunson isn't near as large any more as he is in that picture. Apparently he even plays golf. But, isn't Mario Traniello Jennifer Harmon's husband? He's looking a big chubby-faced himself since they first got married.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

However, since poker is a sit-down job, Daniel N. has made the point that it's necessary to make time, every day, to work out and keep in shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe playing high stakes golf, but after seeing him run on some commercial through the desert, I don't think he does it often.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you think you have less free time than the president to stay in shape, then you're the king of excuses.

By the way, to put the president's condition in perspective, look at race results in your local newspaper, age 50 and over. We're talking 99th percentile here.

Anyone else have an excuse that they're too busy?

[/ QUOTE ]

hasn't bush also taken over 400 vacation days since being in office

typical american in the same time only has had 70
Old 09-01-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hate to derail this thread from it's intended stupidity, but FLoyd Mayweather is neither the best boxer in the world, nor any fun to watch at all. He is probably the best defensive boxer on the planet, but has no power or offensive threats whatsoever. A talented, nasty brawler like Ricky Hatton would probably beat the crap out of Floyd, if Floyd would get within 10 feet of him. Hell, De La Hoya almost beat him, and he isn't even a boxer any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

i love it when people are trying to call out others for being stupid and make themselves look like a buffoon in the process...newbodog has the odds listed at -285 for mayweather over hatton which is a pretty heavy favorite when it concerns boxing...dont try to clarify yourself and say "get within ten feet of him"...as others stated mayweather wouldnt get that close because he knows thats hattons strength. Mayweather is easily the best boxer in the world despite his defensive stance. No one can name another boxer who is better. Get a clue.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you think you have less free time than the president to stay in shape, then you're the king of excuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought presidents had big budgets to hire lots of cronies, delegate authority, go on month long vacations, watch tube, take naps, read "My Pet Goat", and stuff ?