Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 01:54 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

also not a fan of the 'hold mouse below this level to type' thing, it is frustrating even when i dont need to type. movements can drag my mind away from the game easily
Old 01-05-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also not a fan of the 'hold mouse below this level to type' thing, it is frustrating even when i dont need to type. movements can drag my mind away from the game easily

[/ QUOTE ]

You only have to do that if you are assigning single letter keys for things like Fold. Otherwise the single letter keys (like F) would never get sent to the chat box for a chat message. So if you assign Alt & F for fold, then you don't have to move the mouse to the chat box. In that case you can turn off the mouse warning message in the options.

This was a tough issue to try to implement and allow single key operation and well as allow the user to type chat messages. I'm open to suggestions if there is a better approach.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:19 AM

occassionally the POT button actually on the screen starts blinking crazy when i hover my mouse near the slider/over the triangle/typing area. this happens even w/ TweakUI set at 150 200 and 250ms, and it very troublesome. could you rehost your old version until the new one is tightened up? i really love you program, and think its the best AHK on the site, but i think i like the proven functionality of the old version right now for my older system.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
occassionally the POT button actually on the screen starts blinking crazy when i hover my mouse near the slider/over the triangle/typing area. this happens even w/ TweakUI set at 150 200 and 250ms, and it very troublesome. could you rehost your old version until the new one is tightened up? i really love you program, and think its the best AHK on the site, but i think i like the proven functionality of the old version right now for my older system.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never noticed that before... It looks like if your mouse is over the "betting info box" it keeps refreshing itself (and will read the pot amount). I think if you don't touch this box with your mouse you should be ok, else you can turn off the "display bet info" option.

This "display bet info" box is my favorite feature and I've spent more time on it then the anything else. Might have to remove it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I've uploaded the previous version 0.22 here if you need it. You'll need to keep the image files that are part of version 0.30 zip file.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
one problem i am experiencing is that when i now click FOLD for example, it just presses the button (as if i was holding down the mouse on the button) and I need to click the button AGAIN for it to react. it did not do this with the old version. i deleted the old one, upgraded, and it started happening immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be because you are not using TweakUI to activate a window when you move to it? (see the installation instructions).

If you are using the "display betting information" option, you'll probably need TweakUI. More info about this is on the documentation web page. If you turn off the "display betting infomation" then you shouldn't need the double mouse click that you are experiencing.

I just had an idea that I might be able to activate any FT table that your mouse is over... Then TweakUI would not be needed.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:22 AM

New Version 0.13 -- 11-18-06
1. Added new feature: The player's "number of big blinds" in their stack and "~M" are displayed when the mouse cursor is placed over a player's name box.

Download here . Extract all of the files into one folder.
Documentation is here .
Old 11-19-2006, 04:11 PM

Looks like there is a problem in version 0.13 reading commas in the player's stack... they are getting read as periods... I'll look at it this evening.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:28 PM

New Version 0.14 -- 11-19-06
1. Changed the Stk10.bmp and Stk10a.bmp files for the decimal point, so a comma is not confused with a decimal point.
2. Hopefully fixed an intermittant problem where the Player stack info does not show up when you mouse over the Player's box.

If you do not get the new stack info to show up when you mouse over the player's boxes, make sure that
1. you have version 0.14 or later
2. that all 22 of the .bmp files in the same folder as the script
3. that this feature is enabled on the main screen for this script.

If you still don't get the #BB and ~M info pop up, please let me know here on this forum.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 11-20-2006, 02:36 AM

New Version 0.15 -- 11-19-06
1. Added code to count the number of players at the table. This is needed to display Harrington's M and effM numbers in the Stack Info box,
2. The Ante's are now determined, which is used in the M calculations.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 11-20-2006, 11:46 PM

hey nano, thanks for adding that, its very appreciated and i looked around your download page for a donation section and found nothing. do you accept donations or do you have no interest in them?

secondly, i downloaded the new FTS .15 and i get the box popping up only about half the time when i hover the mouse on my chipcount.

also the BB always = 0, same with M and effM.
this might be something i did wrong when downloading, it downloaded as a .zip this time and i put all those files in the same AHK folder as FTS as you instructed, any thoughts??