Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 08:44 AM

Default Re: d10 makes a thread about a girl

Whatever you do, do NOT ask her for a date. Instead just ask her along (in a few days) for something you're going to do regardless of whether she comes along or not... If she acts flaky just be like "whatever, have fun with [reason she can't come]". If that happens and she doesn't contact you within the next few days after that she's gonna be too high maintenance or she has lost out on YOU (and not vice versa).

Don't let some ho control your feelings yo...
Old 08-01-2007, 08:53 AM

OP has already tried to play it cool.

[ QUOTE ]
She said she was doing something with a friend tomorrow (Sunday) but she could cancel, but I don't push her to cause I don't want to look like I'm trying to spend all day every day with her, I was just planning on calling her some time next week to get another date.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I DVR it and text msg her Monday afternoon telling her to come over to see it that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
It sounded like BS so I just told her to msg me when she found out, otherwise I'll catch her some other time.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did that work out for you OP?

Also, if that last quote was in text and not on the phone, I would personally assume you didn't really want me to contact you. Texting=internet. No non-verbal context. In text, that would come off kind of hostile to me.

But I'm not a big fan of guy-girl texting in the early stages of a relationship anyway, so I'm probably too old for this thread.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:58 AM

" I understand it's not my business, although if she's getting serious with him I'd like to know so I'm not wasting my time."

ya that wont happen.

Here is the short version:
You met this girl on the internet. She is horny and wants to get [censored]. You didnt escalate fast enough physically, and now she found a guy who will.

Only play imo is to get semi drunk with her, and then pound it like a hammer. Then continue pounding it, until the nail is all bent out of place n [censored], and you gotta buy a new board.

edit: I misread the op. You actually did nail her. Nice.
My assessment is that you werent a monster in the sack enough and didnt use your penis as a weapon to put her into slavery for it. Either that or she just wants a bunch of hookups for fun+validation after her old bf dumped her.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:00 AM

They already had sex didn't they?

And waiting 1 day isn't playing it cool.

So far he did well, he's most likely just fighting a losing battle regardless.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:02 AM

in practical terms... just txt her at like 2:30 am on friday or saturday when shes at her horniest and loneliest. She'll respond.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in practical terms... just txt her at like 2:30 am on friday or saturday when shes at her horniest and loneliest. She'll respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. Sounds like d10, you're on the outside looking in right now, so if you've got a shot this is probably it. Try getting her to spend the night and make her a good breakfast and maybe you'll work your way back in.

- C -
Old 08-01-2007, 09:30 AM

Listen to NT!, slickpoppa, and FFK.

Also, think of it this way: every time you initiate contact with her you lose a chance to see if she would have contacted you.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In that situation she will likely be too busy [censored] guy #2 to answer.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
His [censored] is bigger than yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Move on, she was looking for getting the sex, you dragged your feet, made her watch six hours of TV then finally gave her what she came for, she got the same thing the next day from the other guy, made a comparison, decided that there was no comparison, picked the winner and you weren't it.

Move on. At least you got laid.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:49 AM

Step one: Watch Swingers (This is important and an integral starting point for the following steps. And yes, I am serious.)

Step two: Reflect on why Vince Vaugn is the man in swingers.

Step three: Wait it out until next tuesday or so (if you have the urge to call or text her, repeatedly watch the awnsering machine scene on swingers until you lose said urge).

Step four: If by tuesday you have not heard from her, realise that chances are you've already lost the battle, but nonetheless call her (do not text). Tell her something to the tune of your busy on friday, but saturday night is still free at the moment (or vise versa).

A variation would be to say that you have a date on the night that your not free, but don't dive into this further. I have not tried doing this, but in my mind it seems like either a horrible or genius idea.

If she calls you before you call her turn down her initial offer for a date (citing that your busy) and counter offer for another day. If she can't do it another day, fine, there is always next weekend and at least the ball will be in your court now.

Step five: If step four resulted in her coming over, drink and have sex. Afterwords actually wait out that week before calling her instead of texting/e-mailing the day after. If she texts or e-mails you wait a few days to reply. This will result in her wondering why you haven't replied. You on her mind = money. If step four did not work, give up on this girl and let it go.

*notes*
-I am aware that the step thing is kinda lame, but I am far too lazy to rewrite it.
-If you tell her you know about the other guy it will not work out well.
-If you push for a relationship or more seriousness it will not work out well. If she wants a relationship and you come off easy going, she will indefinitely push for it (as all girls do). She will not however push for free and fun if you ask her to marry you next week, she will simply run away.
-Texting may be easier then calling, but it does a horrible job of giving any sort of tone that you want to use. Also if she knows that any time she texts her you will be there to reply back almost immediately, you come off as too available, as stupid as it sounds.
-Relationships are not always what their cracked up to be. If you get in a position to keep it friendly and fun, accept it and actually use your right to see other girls. Right now you may want a relationship, but there will be many times in your life that you will wish for a situation like this.

Have a nice day.