Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 10:12 PM

Default Re: a 101 man onslaught

So obscure or made up that google is no help.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope [censored] bans you for this. If I remember correctly, you posted this exact same thing a couple months ago, and gave no explanation as to what the hell it is. The thread disappeared (presumably deleted by a mod) so you came back and posted the same thing the next day. I think that thread got zero replies.

Now you are posting it again, for the third time, and once again you provide no explanation. Please stop posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did post on onslaughts befrore, and yes that thread was deleted, but I think it was because of inappropriate language from other posters and not from my content. I'll be happy to explain...what questions do you have?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should start with explaining who all the people in the original post are and what situations this "onslaught" applies to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Robert Mayshaque was a famous onslaughter in the 19th century. He is widely considered one of the pioneers of the onslaught movements in Europe. His 101 man work is his crowning achievement, and thats my focus here.

Borak was after Mashaque, and while he was never widely praised during his lifetime, a few of his works have proven to be revolutionar. The problem with Borak is that he was very hit or miss. He didn't have nearly enough consistency in his work to be considered among the greats.

TannerBoyle is a modern day onslaughter. Thats not his real name, but thats his online handle that he used on various forums a while ago when writing his onslaughts.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:17 PM

Can we all agree that this guy either explain what a 101 man onslaught is or get [censored]?
Old 07-16-2006, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we all agree that this guy either explain what a 101 man onslaught is or get [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just posted one...how much better can I explain what it is?

Jeez people...this is the "other topics" forum. I thought it was supposed to be a relaxed atmosphere. If you don't enjoy the topic, then just don't click on the thread...its that simple! But I've been a pretty respected poster here for a few years and have never caused much trouble at all. Why all the hostility, insults, and saying that I should be banned? I havn't insulted anyone or been disrespectful in any way, and I really feel as if a number of you are way out of line here. Furthermore, I've been very clear that if this isn't the right forum for this posting that I'd be willing to take it elsewhere(its already been crossposted in the SMP forum).
Old 07-16-2006, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez people...this is the "other topics" forum. I thought it was supposed to be a relaxed atmosphere. If you don't enjoy the topic, then just don't click on the thread...its that simple! But I've been a pretty respected poster here for a few years and have never caused much trouble at all. Why all the hostility, insults, and saying that I should be banned? I havn't insulted anyone or been disrespectful in any way, and I really feel as if a number of you are way out of line here. Furthermore, I've been very clear that if this isn't the right forum for this posting that I'd be willing to take it elsewhere(its already been crossposted in the SMP forum).

[/ QUOTE ]

EXPLAIN WHAT IT EFFIN MEANS

[ QUOTE ]
10 9 9

12 21 22
11 13 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14

15 16

[/ QUOTE ]

Should that be really obvious to me? To anyone?
Old 07-16-2006, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EXPLAIN WHAT IT EFFIN MEANS

[ QUOTE ]
10 9 9

12 21 22
11 13 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 14

15 16

[/ QUOTE ]

Should that be really obvious to me? To anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

n00b
Old 07-16-2006, 10:23 PM

wtf is an onslaught
Old 07-16-2006, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is an onslaught

[/ QUOTE ]

Pure. [censored]. Genius.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
looks good.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious ?? this onslaught is so flawed its not even funny
Old 07-16-2006, 10:27 PM

Ok, I can see that perhaps I should've started off with an easier example. Let me do this- I've posted this in other forums before. I'll go dig up some of the replies and questions that I've received at other forums, and perhaps that will shed some light on the issue for some of the more novice onslaughters here...brb.
Closed Thread