Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Incapable of love?

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, good story so far.

5'10", eh? Better check below.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe not 5'10, Im bad at judging, but she was defintly tall, the odd thing about albanians is that the men are usually farily short, but teh women are usually tallish. She did have a fairly deep voice, but it was sexy as hell. And as far as checking below, I plan too tommorow night, by friend is in florida right now, but I might just go in and have a cocktail before I go out tommorow night on teh chance she is there.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:48 PM

Good luck!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:38 PM

I have a lot of these same thougts as well, i had a girlfriend tell me after dating over a year that she didnt think i had any feelings. my mom recently told me that i come across as cold and if i am ever going to have a woman i will need to open up a bit to her. i realize all of this, i open up to people just not everyone. i think part of my fear is that i dont want to have a family, if i could find a woman that felt the same way i would be fine i think. i am 30 fwiw

i think you just have to find someone that shares the same feelings and goals i guess as you do for what they want out of life.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:47 PM

sux 2 b u guys.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:52 PM

You'll figure it out within five years, don't worry. This is normal late teens dash early twenties type thinking/feeling. (If, on the small chance, you are over 30, then you're basically [censored] if you haven't figured it out already.)
Old 06-07-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a lot of these same thougts as well, i had a girlfriend tell me after dating over a year that she didnt think i had any feelings. my mom recently told me that i come across as cold and if i am ever going to have a woman i will need to open up a bit to her. i realize all of this, i open up to people just not everyone. i think part of my fear is that i dont want to have a family, if i could find a woman that felt the same way i would be fine i think. i am 30 fwiw

i think you just have to find someone that shares the same feelings and goals i guess as you do for what they want out of life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vasectomy ...
Old 06-07-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats your relationship like with your mother?

[/ QUOTE ]

We get along fine - we are not very close though.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you afraid of?

this is an honest question. you need to come to terms with whatever is holding you back. it's one thing to be reticent to open up, but it is not a good thing if you are willingly severing relationships with people you care about.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont want to have a family, if i could find a woman that felt the same way i would be fine i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're going to die completely alone. And I mean, totally and absolutely in the deepest darkest depths of solitude. And it's not going to be fast, it's going to be slow, long and maddening. So enjoy your life while you can!
Old 06-07-2007, 02:43 AM

good luck finding a woman who doesn't want to have kids at some point in her life. a lot of women put it off until they are financially stable or until their careers have taken off, but i've seen very few married women w/o kids. if it makes you feel any better, i don't anticipate getting married either
Old 06-07-2007, 09:12 AM

I hope these 'rational' feelings I have of a loveless relationship won't change (i'm 24) sometime because i'm getting married to my Chinese girlfriend next year.