Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: KQs utg

[ QUOTE ]
capping the river is a bit of spew IMO. SB is alread AI and we won't be getting any more bets out of him. MP2 basically always has a flush here.. just look at his flop line. How often do you think he is 3betting a J-hi flush here?

The flop 3bet is also fine here as MP2 is coming along most of the time too.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that the broadway also came in on the turn makes me want to put one more bet in.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:36 PM

Capping this flop is superstandard for me. We have an absolute monster and will have to try to not hit one of our outs. I'm torn between calling and raising the turn. I think raising would be fine, especially because if we happen to get 3-bet, we gleefully call with our huge hand anyways. Also, you can make one guy pay two to draw against you, and even better if he's drawing dead with a lower flush draw.

I cap the river. Collect the monies.

I think the moral of the story is we have a really robust hand that may or may not be ahead on the turn, and it would be a crime to not push it for all its worth on every street.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
capping the river is a bit of spew IMO. SB is alread AI and we won't be getting any more bets out of him. MP2 basically always has a flush here.. just look at his flop line. How often do you think he is 3betting a J-hi flush here?

The flop 3bet is also fine here as MP2 is coming along most of the time too.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that the broadway also came in on the turn makes me want to put one more bet in.

[/ QUOTE ]
so what does MP2 3bet here on the river? Gimme a range. Do you really think he does this with broadway on the river and not the turn?