Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 10:00 AM

Default Re: Curious Q about DRUGS

If you do it now, it could mess with your brain (memory, etc) years down the road.

Example: Bush was a very coherent and articulate debater when running for Governor of Texas.

If you want that kind of a high, there are other, more expensive but less addictive ways to get it. Everyone's brain is different and reacts to psychoactive drugs differently though. So someone else's experience won't necessarily be yours.

Edit: sorry to be a downer, but I've known some cokeheads in my day, and it's sad. Like the person said earlier- it's very addictive. You could get addicted after your first try.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cocaine is nothing great, I remember saying "Ill never do coke" bla bla. Tried it and honestly for me it hardly impairs me at all. I just pretty much get talkity, and I grind my jaw like none other. It also gives me limp dick. If I do drugs I like to get [censored] up. Cocaine doesnt do this really. Also Abones is absolutely correct when your on Coke you want more, after your done you wonder why you spent money on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably got some [censored] coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with your sentiment that coke isn't that great.

but, the high itself is amazing. it's all the other baggage that makes it [censored]. i have only done coke a handful of times. and i don't like it as a drug. the comedown sucks, the high is short, and it is incredibly addictive. that said, the high is incredibly euphoric in a different way from opiates. no one who has done a few giant lines of primo coke would ever say the high isn't fun. it just isn't worth it.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:18 AM

An older dude once told me instead of buying coke to make a big pot of coffee and grab some sandpaper.

He said, drink the coffee, roll the sandpaper up your nose a little bit and throw your money out the window.

From my experience, he's about right. If someone gives you a bump or two at a party, cool. Don't go buying it. You'll be disappointed.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:26 AM

coke sucks, don't do it.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:33 AM

Old 03-17-2007, 10:41 AM

If you want to party you have to be drinking quite a lot before you get the proper effect of coke going. You will be able to drink a lot more than usual, it lowers inhibitions, talking etc is easier.. but you'll have trouble getting any sort of erection :X

It is extremely addictive so be careful. You don't have to be stupid to get addicted, some of the smartest people I know are borderline coke heads.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:27 AM

Cocaine is a terrible drug and is very hard to use recreationally because of its effects brain chemistry. Basicallly, the high consist of two phases. The first phase feels really good (like better than anything) and the second phase feels really bad - like desperate tilt x10. The only way to make the second phase go away is to do more coke, although it can quieted through the use of alchohol and other drugs (opiates for example). This second phase is the reason why people binge.

I think coke is so addictive that a first time user can go on a massive binge. I used regularily for periods of my life (both powder and base), but have not touched the stuff in years. I'm not against other drugs (I still smoke weed - but I don't drink because drinking leads me to crave coke) - just the ones that have an excellent chance of really [censored] up your life.

Lucky
Old 03-17-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it just isn't worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's just stupid
Old 03-17-2007, 12:22 PM

it really isn't worth it at all. It makes me very talkative and we usually only use it when we go out, but it is took expensive to make a habit. What really sucks about it, and maybe it is just what I tried, but in 45 minutes everyone was ready for more and it wore off very quickly. CC is very right about it being psychologically addictive as well. You could do more a half hour after you are done and not think too much of it. I would stay away.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:38 PM

u might be better of trying MDMA instead, should be cheaper / non addictive.

Out of interest how much is a gram of coke roughly in america. Here (england) is like between £30-£50. def not worth the money