Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2006, 06:57 PM

Default Re: weeeeeee on tilt at 25/50 nl stars

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today my friends - so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification - one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This afternoon I was playing some 300/600 with Huck Seed and I was like "sup cracka!!" and he was like "man, I'm telling on you". So it was all on tv and stuff and that jerry springer [censored] or whatever his name is was like "cracka, you betta appologize or I will whip your white ass" so I had to appologize and give white people all of my bankroll. Then I woke up and was glad it was a dream.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-05-2006, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This afternoon I was playing some 300/600 with Huck Seed and I was like "sup cracka!!" and he was like "man, I'm telling on you". So it was all on tv and stuff and that jerry springer [censored] or whatever his name is was like "cracka, you betta appologize or I will whip your white ass" so I had to appologize and give white people all of my bankroll. Then I woke up and was glad it was a dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i lold