Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2007, 12:22 AM

Default Re: Music prop bet (1000 excellent alternative-rock tracks)

this is such a stupid bet. does it involve a girl? Two guys who make a bet like this definitely enjoy caressing each other.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:28 AM

How is this any different from the once a month "Help me fill my Ipod threads."?

I got what I need. I'll pay all of em now anyway. You can lock this thread to let all the rest of the crap you do allow here take its place.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:30 AM

batch 2 sent, should be about 400 from me-- coupled with what the others sent you should be in the clear [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2007, 12:43 AM

Alice in Chains - Rooster
Alice in Chains - Man in the box
Alice in Chains - I stay away
Alice in Chains - Get born again
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
All American Rejects - Swing Swing
Andrew W.K - Party Hard
The Ataris - Boys of Summer
Barenaked Ladies - One week
Better Than Ezra - Desperately Wanting
Blind Mellon - No Rain
Blood Hound Gang - Bad Touch
Buck Cherry - Crazy Bitch
Bush - Glycerin
Bush - Machine Head
Bush - Mouth
Bush - Swallowed
Butthole Surfers - Pepper
Cake - The Distance
Cake - Short skirt long jacket
Chevelle - Send the pain below
Chevelle - The Red
Clutch - Drink to the Dead
Counting Crows - Haning' around
Counting Crows - Mr. Jones and me
Coldplay - yellow
Custom - Hey Mister
The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
Deftones - Around the fur
Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies)
Deftones - My own summer
Disturbed - Down with the sickness
Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor
Dynamite Hack - Boys in the hood
Everclear - Watch the world die (or something like that)
Everlast - Ends
Everlast - Waht it's like
Five for fighting - 100 years
Foo Fighters - Hero
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out
Fun Lovin Criminals - Scooby Snacks
Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark
Hoobastank - The Reason
Incubus - Drive
Incubus - Pardon Me
Jane's Addiction - Jane Says
Korn - Blin
Korn - Good god
Korn - Freak on a Leash
Limp Bizkit - Counterfeit
Live - I alone
Live - Linkin's juice
Live - Turn my head
Live - Lightening crashes
Nada Surf - Popular
Offpsring - Pretty Fly
Offspring - Self Esteem
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Pearl Jam - Yellow ledbetter
Pearl Jam - Better man
Pearl Jam - Black
Pearl Jam - World wide suicide
Primus - My name is mud
Puuddle of Mudd - Control
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name of
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade
Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack
Rage Against the Machine - Down Rodeo
Rammstein - Du hast
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give it Away
Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell me Baby
Seether - Fine again
Seether - Remedy
Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Staind - It's been a while
Staind - more i can't think of
Sublime - a bunch i can't think of
Superdrag - Who sucked out the feeling
Switchfoot - Meant to live
Tenacious D - Wonderboy
Tenacious D - Tribute
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed kind of life
Three Days Grace - Animal
Three Days Grace - I hate everything about you
Tool - a lot i don't feel like thinking about
Trapt - Headstrong
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Weezer - a bunch i don't feel like thinking about
Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

Ok there's about 100 after a cursory glance at what's loaded in winamp at the moment. If cover songs don't count you can add a bunch more but I only put a few on there.

Before anyone feels the need to trash my taste in music I'd like to add that i didn't purchase/download all those songs/artist and don't necessarily like all of them. I went for songs that got a good bit of airplay on the local "alt-rock" station. I also tried to shy away from anything particularly heavy. If you need more let me know
Old 03-27-2007, 12:43 AM

btw Boot paid, no fuss no muss

ty [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2007, 12:47 AM

TIED,

Sweet. If you win a million in some tourney with this money, please throw me a bone!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:48 AM

C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\3 Doors Down\The Better Life\3 Doors Down - Be Like That.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\Break The Cycle\Staind - Epiphany.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\Nevermind\Nirvana - Lithium.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\MK\2\MK - Track 5.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Offspring\Americana\The Offspring - Staring at the Sun.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\blink-182\Enema of the State\Blink-182 - What's My Age Again-.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Stadium Arcadium\Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\Awake\Godsmack - Track 2.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Korn\Issues [Clean]\Korn - Falling Away from Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Bloodhound Gang\Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\Saturate\Breaking Benjamin - shallow bay.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Black crows\All\Black Crows - Twice As Hard.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Weezer\Make Believe\Weezer - Beverly Hills.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Everclear\Sparkle and Fade\Everclear - Santa Monica.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Silverchair\Frogstomp\Silverchair - Tomorrow.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sublime\Sublime\Sublime - April 29, 1992 (Miami).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden\Down on the Upside\Soundgarden - Burden in My Hand.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\All The Right Reasons\Nickelback - Next Contestant.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Creed\Weathered\Creed - My Sacrifice.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Blues Traveler\Four\Blues Traveler - Run-Around.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Oasis\(What's the Story) Morning Glory-\Oasis - Champagne Supernova.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Incubus\Make Yourself [Bonus Tracks] (1 of 2)\Incubus - Pardon Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\Nevermind\Nirvana - On a Plain.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Smashing Pumpkins\Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (1 of 2)\The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Oasis\(What's the Story) Morning Glory-\Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Black crows\All\Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Pearl Jam\Ten\Pearl Jam - Even Flow.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Alice in chains\1\Alice In Chains - Angry Chair.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\The Long Road\Nickelback - Feelin' Way Too Damn Good.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\phobia\Breaking Benjamin - Phobia - 09 - Here We Are.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters\3\Foo Fighters - The Best of You.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\3 Doors Down\The Better Life\3 Doors Down - Kryptonite.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Toadies\Rubberneck\Toadies - Backslider.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\In Utero\Nirvana - Dumb.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots\Core\Stone Temple Pilots - Dead & Bloated.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Offspring\Americana\The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\blink-182\Enema of the State\Blink-182 - All The Small Things.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\linkin park\linkin park - In the End.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M\Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Man on the Moon.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Korn\Follow the Leader\Korn - Freak on a Leash.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\Saturate\Breaking Benjamin - polyamorous.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\Hero\Chad Kroeger of Nickelback, Joesy Scott of Saliva, Tyler Connolly of Theory of a Dead Man, Matt Cameron of Pearl Jam - Hero - Spiderman Soundtrack(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Future Leaders of the World\LVL IV\Future Leaders of the World - Everyday.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Silverchair\Frogstomp\Silverchair - Pure Massacre.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Puddle of mud\Control\Puddle of mud - Track 1(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Papa Roach\Infest\Papa Roach - Dead Cell.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Third Eye Blind - Hows It Gonna Be(Acoustic).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\chapter V\Staind -everything changes.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\We're not alone here\Breaking Benjamin - Rain.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\All The Right Reasons\Nickelback - If Everyone Cared.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Saliva\Every Six Seconds\Saliva - Your Disease.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine - Freedom.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\linkin park\linkin park - Points of Authority.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Pearl Jam\Vs\Pearl Jam - Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\We're not alone here\Breaking Benjamins - Follow Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Eve 6\Eve 6\Eve 6 - Inside Out.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Audioslave\Audioslave\Audioslave - I Am the Highway.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Audioslave\Audioslave\Audioslave - Like a Stone.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Harvey Danger\Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone-\Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\Dysfunction\Staind - Just Go.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\The Long Road\Nickelback - Figured You Out.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\In Utero\Nirvana - All Apologies.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Janes Addiction\Rev\Janes Addiction - Jane Says.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\In Utero\Nirvana - Rape Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\Nevermind\Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Counting Crows\This Desert Life\Counting Crows - Hanginaround.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\Godsmack\Godsmack - Bad Religion.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\IV\Godsmack - IV - 03 - The Enemy.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Live\Throwing Copper\Live - I alone.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Puddle of mud\Control\Puddle of mud - Track 5(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Finger 11 - One Thing.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Counting Crows\August and Everything After\Counting Crows - Mr. Jones.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Toadies\Rubberneck\Toadies - Possum Kingdom.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Crossfade\Crossfade\Crossfade - So Far Away.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Evil Empire\Rage Against the Machine - Tire Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\Silver Side Up\Nickelback - Too Bad.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Evil Empire\Rage Against the Machine - People of the Sun.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\phobia\Breaking Benjamin - Had Enough.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Boy Sets Fire\After the Eulogy\Boy Sets Fire - Rookie.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters\There Is Nothing Left to Lose [Bonus CD] (1 of 2)\Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Papa Roach\Getting away with murder\Papa Roach - Tear my heart open.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Stadium Arcadium\Red Hot Chili Peppers - Zephyr Song.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\3 Doors Down\2\3 Doors Down - Here Without You.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Smashing Pumpkins\Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (1 of 2)\The Smashing Pumpkins - Zero.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Collective Soul\Collective Soul\Collective Soul - The World I Know.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\Meteora\Linkin Park - Faint.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\Silver Side Up\Nickelback - Money Bought.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters\3\Foo Fighters - DOA.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Finger Eleven - Paralyzer (No Cut Out).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\311\311\311 - All Mixed Up.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\We're not alone here\Breaking Benjamins - So Cold.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Weezer\Weezer (Green Album)\Weezer - Hash Pipe.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Chevelle\This Type Of Thinking (Could Do Us In)\Chevelle - Get Some.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots\Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Everclear\So Much for the Afterglow\Everclear - Father of Mine.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Puddle of mud\Control\Puddle of mud - Track 9(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Seether\Karma and Effect\Seether - The Gift.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Candlebox\Candlebox\Candlebox - Far Behind.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Candlebox\Candlebox\Candlebox - Change.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\All The Right Reasons\Nickelback - Someone That You're With.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\The Long Road\Nickelback - See You At The Show.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\All The Right Reasons\Nickelback - Rockstar.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Seether\Broken\Seether - Broken (ft. Amy Lee from Evenesence).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Californication\Red Hot Chillie Peppers - Otherside.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Better Than Ezra\Friction, Baby\Better Than Ezra - Desperately Wanting.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M\Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Bush\Sixteen Stone\Bush - Everything Zen.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Offspring\Ixnay on the Hombre\The Offspring - All I Want.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Grinspoon\Grinspoon - Champion.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Counting Crows\August and Everything After\Counting Crows - Round Here.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden\Superunknown\Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Weezer\Weezer (Blue Album) [Deluxe] (1 of 2)\Weezer - Undone -- The Sweater Song.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\faceless\God Smack - Straight Out Of Line.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters\3\Foo Fighters - Times Like These.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\My Chemical Romance\Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge\My Chemical Romance - Helena.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Chevelle\This Type Of Thinking (Could Do Us In)\Chevelle - The Clincher.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Bush\Sixteen Stone\Bush - Little Things.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Phish\Billy Breathes\Phish - Character Zero.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Creed\My Own Prison\Creed - What's This Life For.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the stone age\Queens of the Stoneage - No One Knows.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\The Long Road\Nickelback - Should've Listened.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Pearl Jam\Ten\Pearl Jam - Black.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters\The Colour and the Shape\Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Live\Throwing Copper\Live - I alone.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Hinder\Extreme Behavior\Hinder - Get Stoned.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins\Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Spaceboy.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Jackyl\Jackyl\Jackyl - Down On Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Hinder\Extreme Behavior\Hinder - Better Than Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Spacehog\Resident Alien\Spacehog - In the Meantime.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Creed\My Own Prison\Creed - My Own Prison.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Disturbed\The Sickness [Clean]\Disturbed - Down With the Sickness.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Incubus\Make Yourself [Bonus Tracks] (1 of 2)\Incubus - Drive.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\phobia\Breaking Benjamin - The Diary Of Jane.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Wallflowers\Bringing Down the Horse\The Wallflowers - 6th Avenue Heartache.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Presidents of the United States of America\Presidents of the United States of America\Presidents of the United States of America - Lump.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Hinder\Extreme Behavior\Hinder - Lips Of An Angel.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Collective Soul\Collective Soul\Collective Soul - Gel.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\Nevermind\Nirvana - Come as You Are.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\MK\2\MK - Track 20.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Blue October - Hate me.MP3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\The Verve Pipe - Freshman (Acoustic).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Smash Mouth\Fush Yu Mang [Clean]\Smash Mouth - Walkin' on the Sun.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine - Take the Power Back.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Chevelle\Wonder What's Next\Chevelle - The Red.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Wallflowers\Bringing Down the Horse\The Wallflowers - One Headlight.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Seether\Karma and Effect\Seether - Remedy.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\14 Shades of Grey\Staind - Fray.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\Dysfunction\Staind - Mudshovel.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Audioslave\Revelations\Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\Break The Cycle\Staind - For You.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Jackyl\Jackyl\Jackyl - Lumberjack.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Evil Empire\Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Silverchair\Frogstomp\Silverchair - Madman.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Saliva\Every Six Seconds\Saliva - Click Click Boom.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Papa Roach\Getting away with murder\Papa Roach - She Loves Me Not.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\All The Right Reasons\Nickelback - Photograph.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Future Leaders of the World\LVL IV\Future Leaders of the World - Your Gov't Loves You.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Fallout Boys- Sugar, Were Going Down.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sublime\Sublime\Sublime - Wrong Way.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\linkin park\linkin park - Crawling.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\Break The Cycle\Staind - Outside.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Stadium Arcadium\Red Hot Chillipeppers - Snow (Hey Oh).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Alice in chains\1\Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Offspring\Ixnay on the Hombre\The Offspring - Gone Away.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Vertical Horizon\Everything You Want\Vertical Horizon - You're a God.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\14 Shades of Grey\Staind - Price To Play.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\chapter V\Staind - Right Here.MP3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters\The Colour and the Shape\Foo Fighters - Everlong.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Queens of the stone age\Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Blood Sugar Sex Magik\Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Fuel\Something Like Human\Fuel - Hemorrhage (In My Hands).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots\Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Lounge Fly.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\We're not alone here\Breaking Benjamin - Breakdown.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\faceless\Godsmack - Serenity.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\SR-71\Now You See Inside\SR-71 - Right Now.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\Break The Cycle\Staind - It's Been a While.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sum 41\All Killer No Filler\Sum 41 - Fat Lip.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Boy Sets Fire\After the Eulogy\Boy Sets Fire - After the Eulogy.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Californication\Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden\Superunknown\Soundgarden - Spoonman.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\The Killers - Mr. Brightside.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M\Automatic for the People\R.E.M. - Drive.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Korn\Follow the Leader\Korn - Got the Life.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sublime\Sublime\Sublime - What I Got.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots\Core\Stone Temple Pilots - Creep.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Disturbed\The Sickness [Clean]\Disturbed - Stupify.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\Silver Side Up\Nickelback - How You Remind Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\Meteora\Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Pearl Jam\Vs\Pearl Jam - Blood.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Californication\Red Hot Chilli Peppers - All Around the World.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Pearl Jam\Vs\Pearl Jam - Daughter.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\MK\3\MK - Track 9.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine - Know Your Enemy.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Weezer\Weezer (Blue Album) [Deluxe] (1 of 2)\Weezer - Holiday.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Blues Traveler\Four\Blues Traveler - Hook.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\In Utero\Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Three Days Grace\All\Three Days Grace - Pain.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Presidents of the United States of America\Presidents of the United States of America\Presidents of the United States of America - Kitty.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\All The Right Reasons\Nickelback - Follow You Home.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Fuel\Sunburn\Fuel - Track 2.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\Meteora\Linkin Park - Numb.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Californication\Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Papa Roach\Infest\Papa Roach - Broken Home.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Creed\My Own Prison\Creed - One.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Violent Femmes\Add It Up (1981-1993)\Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\O.A.R\O.A.R. - Heard The World.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots\Core\Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\All The Right Reasons\Nickelback - Animals.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Chevelle\Wonder What's Next\Chevelle - Send the Pain Below.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Soundgarden\Down on the Upside\Soundgarden - Blow up the Outside World.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Bush\Sixteen Stone\Bush - Comedown.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\Nevermind\Nirvana - In Bloom.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots\Core\Stone Temple Pilots - Plush.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Toadies\Rubberneck\Toadies - I Come from the Water.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\MK\2\MK - Track 15.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Collective Soul\Collective Soul\Collective Soul - December.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Crossfade\Crossfade\Crossfade - Colors.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\O.A.R\O.A.R. - Black Rock.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Grinspoon\Grinspoon - More than You Are (1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Live\Throwing Copper\Live - Lightning crashes.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\Meteora\Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\R.E.M\Out of Time\R.E.M. - Losing My Religion(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Audioslave\Audioslave\Audioslave - Cochise.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Future Leaders of the World\LVL IV\Future Leaders of the World - Kill Pop.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Collective Soul\Hints Allegations and Things Left Unsaid [Atlantic]\Collective Soul - Shine.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Stone Temple Pilots\Purple\Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Breaking Benjamin\We're not alone here\Breaking Benjamins - Sooner Or Later.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Alice in chains\1\Alice In Chains - Over Now.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Filter\Short Bus\Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Alice in chains\1\Alice In Chains - Them Bones.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Black crows\All\black crows - black crowes - hard to handle.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Pearl Jam\Ten\Pearl Jam - Alive.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill (Acoustic).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Vertical Horizon\Everything You Want\Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Hootie & the Blowfish\Cracked Rear View\Hootie & the Blowfish - Only Wanna Be With You.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Blood Sugar Sex Magik\Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sublime\Sublime\Sublime - Caress Me Down.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\In Utero\Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sublime\40 Oz. to Freedom\Sublime - Badfish.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Smashing Pumpkins\Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (2 of 2)\The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sublime\Sublime\Sublime - Santeria.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The white stripes\The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead\OK Computer\Radiohead - Karma Police.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Bloodhound Gang\One Fierce Beer Coaster\The Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Papa Roach\Infest\Papa Roach - Infest.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Foo Fighters\3\Foo Fighters - All My Life.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Butthole Surfers\Electriclarryland\Butthole Surfers - Pepper.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Offspring\Americana\The Offspring - Why Don't You Get a Job-.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\AFI\December Underground\AFI - Miss Murder.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Pearl Jam\Vs\Pearl Jam - Animal.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\Godsmack\Godsmack - Keep Away.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Radiohead\OK Computer\Radiohead - Paranoid Android.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Staind\14 Shades of Grey\Staind - So Far Away.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Future Leaders of the World\LVL IV\Future Leaders of the World - Let Me Out.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\The Battle of Los Angeles\Rage Against the Machine - Calm Like a Bomb.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Bush\Sixteen Stone\Bush - Glycerine.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Audioslave\Revelations\Audioslave - Be Yourself.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\Godsmack\Godsmack - Moon Baby.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Saliva\Every Six Seconds\Saliva - Doperide.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Puddle of mud\Control\Puddle of mud - Track 6(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Fuel\Something Like Human\Fuel - Bad Day.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\linkin park\linkin park - One Step Closer.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Creed\Human Clay\Creed - With Arms Wide Open.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\3 Doors Down\2\Three Doors Down - Love Me When Im Gone.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\AFI\December Underground\AFI - Love Like Winter.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nirvana\Nevermind\Nirvana - Polly.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Boy Sets Fire\After the Eulogy\Boy Sets Fire - When Rhetoric Dies.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Seether\Karma and Effect\Seether - Because Of Me.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Weezer\Weezer (Blue Album) [Deluxe] (1 of 2)\Weezer - In the Garage.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Puddle of mud\Control\Puddle of mud - Track 2(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\MK\4\MK - Track 6.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Seether\Disclaimer\Seether-she told me she had a gun.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Papa Roach\Getting away with murder\Papa Roach - To Be Loved.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Smashing Pumpkins\Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (2 of 2)\The Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Nickelback\The Long Road\Nickelback - Someday.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Lit\A Place in the Sun\Lit - My Own Worst Enemy.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Hootie & the Blowfish\Cracked Rear View\Hootie & the Blowfish - Time.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight (acoustic).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Oasis\(What's the Story) Morning Glory-\Oasis - Wonderwall.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\Godsmack\Godsmack - Whatever.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Chevelle\This Type Of Thinking (Could Do Us In)\Chevelle - Vitamin R (Leading Us Along).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Black crows\All\The Black Crowes - Jealous Again.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Jackyl\Jackyl\Jackyl - Dirty Little Mind.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\SR-71\Now You See Inside\SR-71 - Politically Correct.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Silverchair\Frogstomp\Silverchair - Suicidal Dream.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Seether\Disclaimer\Seether - Fine Again.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Godsmack\faceless\Godsmack - I [censored] Hate You.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Buckcherry\Buckcherry\Buckcherry - Lit Up.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Bloodhound Gang\One Fierce Beer Coaster\The Bloodhound Gang - It's Tricky.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Sublime\40 Oz. to Freedom\Sublime - Smoke Two Joints.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Better Than Ezra\Deluxe\Better Than Ezra - Good.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\linkin park\Meteora\Linkin Park - Lying from You.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\311\311\311 - Down.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Weezer\Weezer (Blue Album) [Deluxe] (1 of 2)\Weezer - Buddy Holly(1).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Hootie & the Blowfish\Cracked Rear View\Hootie & the Blowfish - Let Her Cry.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\3 Doors Down\2\[3 Doors Down] - Let Me Go.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\The Cranberries - Zombie (acoustic).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Audioslave\Revelations\Audioslave - Original Fire.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\MK\3\MK - Track 10.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Crossfade\Crossfade\Crossfade - Cold.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\The Battle of Los Angeles\Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Fallout Boy- Dance Dance.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\z new downloads\Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome (Acoustic).mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Red Hot Chili Peppers\Blood Sugar Sex Magik\Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Bush\Sixteen Stone\Bush - Machinehead.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Papa Roach\Infest\Papa Roach - Last Resort.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Marcy Playground\Marcy Playground\Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine\Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\The Smashing Pumpkins\Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (1 of 2)\The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Saliva\Every Six Seconds\Saliva - Superstar.mp3
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\Smashing Pumpkins\Siamese Dream\Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock.mp3
Old 03-27-2007, 12:52 AM

Sorry for the chitty format. I havnt found a way other than that yet.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:44 AM

MK... in the future. Put that in microsoft word and use the find and replace function.

Find: C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Music\
Replace: *
Old 03-27-2007, 01:56 AM

I don't get this bet. Who determines whether a song is "great"? Or is it any 1000 songs, which is obviously ridiculously easy? How much is this for?

Did you just feel like dishing out $35 for people to name you some cool songs for your iPod?