Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2006, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Hot Russian MySpace girl tries to scam me. (Very long with pics!)

If you beat someone to death and you were a trained fighter the court can hold it against you:

I.E.
Joe Schmoe accidentally beats a mugger to death with a brick during a backalley brawl, probably no charges

Joe Judo Master beats the same mugger to death, it probably wasn't an accident because Joe Judo Master knows how to subdue muggers without hitting them in the head with a brick.

But seriously, you've met multiple people who've told you that because it's the sort of story that makes people feel cool.

Also, the point of the story is you should've kicked his hilariously bad at lying ass and [censored] the girl in the back of his 4runner.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you know that if you obtain a certain level in MMA fighting that you can go to jail if you do not warn the person first that you know MMA and you are involved in a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a cite for that, because that sounds like meathead urban legend [censored].

Otherwise it was an awesome story, but never tell anyone that you "know N." That's a douchebag move all the way. My favorite part was the [censored] about asking about the average employee, that was classic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've met multiple people who have told me that. Mike Tyson got charged with assualt with a deadly weaponed for using his fists awhile ago. If you are a trained fighter and get in a fight with someone and presumably hurt them you can get in more trouble than if you didn't know how to fight.

Anyways, that wasn't the point of the story. It was just something I said when I was pissed off. I don't care how it sounded or what I looked like to those people. They were all burn-outs high on speed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have to license yourself as a concealed weapon?
Old 06-30-2006, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"So I walk around the table and get in his face and I知 like dude I know Thai boxing and was the captain of my wrestling team." - Don't be that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be what guy? A guy who knows how to fight and announces it to a douche bag? Did you know that if you obtain a certain level in MMA fighting that you can go to jail if you do not warn the person first that you know MMA and you are involved in a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you register your hands as lethal weapons?

Edit: Skeme beat me to it.

Also, OP, you said you know muay thai because you shadowboxed to it in a class?
Old 06-30-2006, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"So I walk around the table and get in his face and I知 like dude I know Thai boxing and was the captain of my wrestling team." - Don't be that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be what guy? A guy who knows how to fight and announces it to a douche bag? Did you know that if you obtain a certain level in MMA fighting that you can go to jail if you do not warn the person first that you know MMA and you are involved in a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I know muay thai from taking classes. There is some shadowing boxing as warm up. That is pretty standard for any type of martial arts.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I know muay thai from taking classes. There is some shadowing boxing as warm up. That is pretty standard for any type of martial arts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can say with 90% confidence that OP doesn't know Thai boxing.

I can also say with 100% confidence that he was probably the captain of his wrestling team.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you spar?
Old 06-30-2006, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you know that if you obtain a certain level in MMA fighting that you can go to jail if you do not warn the person first that you know MMA and you are involved in a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um. No
Old 06-30-2006, 12:43 PM

WTF? Didnt you see Con Air?
Old 07-04-2006, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NOW THIS is what you should have said.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:45 PM

Bumped for hilarity and Mike Gallo. MLM/network marketing/whatever they're calling it now is always bad, without exception.