Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Re: Office 5/10

yea it wasnt the funniest but it was still a very good episode plot wise. i loved pam in this one.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:29 PM

yeah not the best but alright. I can't imagine jim & pam not hooking up next week though, the guy had a thing for her for years and she finally comes clean.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:33 PM

This episode was way too awkward. Plus we never got to see Pam in the bikini.

Also, they should seriously stop with the awful racial jokes. They stopped being funny a long time ago.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:43 PM

So I'm gonna guess that next week Jim is going to have to choose between Corporate and Karen or Scranton and Pam.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:46 PM

My stupid DVR cut off right as Pam finished her rant and stepped in the water. Did anything happen after that or was it just the 10 second blurb at the end?
Old 05-10-2007, 09:48 PM

Not the best episode.

I only liked the "back of the bus" joke.

Again, whenever they leave the office, the show sucks.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:50 PM

No Dwight prank opening = blasphemy
Old 05-10-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My stupid DVR cut off right as Pam finished her rant and stepped in the water. Did anything happen after that or was it just the 10 second blurb at the end?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that was it. Last blurb was them back on the bus singing songs. Also, wasn't it dark at the end of the episode? And then daytime again as they were traveling back on the bus?
Old 05-10-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They all (minus a pissed karen and a shellshocked jim) sang the flintstones song on the bus.

I think they wrote themselves into a corner and the only way they can go at this point is to have jim turn down the job and go back to scranton and suck face with pam after he takes over his old desk. I think michael probably (somehow) gets the job, dwight gets michael's job, and insert-hilarity-here next season. I think karen probably dumps jim (or more likely "lets him go") and vanishes into thin air. I don't see what else they can do, they've spent 3 seasons on jim & pam and anything else would be a cop out.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They all (minus a pissed karen and a shellshocked jim) sang the flintstones song on the bus.

I think they wrote themselves into a corner and the only way they can go at this point is to have jim turn down the job and go back to scranton and suck face with pam after he takes over his old desk. I think michael probably (somehow) gets the job, dwight gets michael's job, and insert-hilarity-here next season. I think karen probably dumps jim (or more likely "lets him go") and vanishes into thin air. I don't see what else they can do, they've spent 3 seasons on jim & pam and anything else would be a cop out.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was under the impression the bus ride at the end was another clip from teh beginning of the trip considering it was daylight and Andy was on the bus too. no?