Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Lawyers....Scum of the Earth

[ QUOTE ]
if you say that, you won't have a chance in hell of getting laid. If getting laid isn't your end goal, then disregard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Getting laid by hot chicks is a COMPLETELY different animal from getting laid by ordinary chicks. Hot chicks have high self-esteem (with regard to their ability to attract guys) and they generally get bored with average guys who kiss their ass. A guy who knows how to challenge them and tease them in a MILDLY mean way......are moved to the front of the line.

Unlike you I'm not afraid to get rejected by a hot chick....I will dish crap back to them and most of them love it. I'm a challenge for them and guys like you are NOT challenge to them. I will close the deal with these women more than ordinary guys do.....
Old 10-05-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Lawyers....Scum of the Earth

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you say that, you won't have a chance in hell of getting laid. If getting laid isn't your end goal, then disregard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Getting laid by hot chicks is a COMPLETELY different animal from getting laid by ordinary chicks. Hot chicks have high self-esteem (with regard to their ability to attract guys) and they generally get bored with average guys who kiss their ass. A guy who knows how to challenge them and tease them in a MILDLY mean way......are moved to the front of the line.

Unlike you I'm not afraid to get rejected by a hot chick....I will dish crap back to them and most of them love it. I'm a challenge for them and guys like you are NOT challenge to them. I will close the deal with these women more than ordinary guys do.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow my posts, jagoff. I'm not a hot woman ass kisser. I've told the guy to neg the chick, but you can't be a coldhearted bastard either to her. It's a good medium. You playfully insult her, so you don't come off as a jagoff, but she still devalues herself by wondering if you truly meant it.

Insults said with a straight face come off as insults. Playful insults with a smile work very well.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:32 AM

Default Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

i'm impressed that you managed to graduate from medical school and become a doctor while writing that post
Old 10-05-2007, 08:59 AM

Throw out a soft insult and parlay it into a pick-up. If you're looking for official verbiage, something like this will do:

"Your diatribe last night proved yourself anathema, and was reminiscent of H*mo-neanderthalensis. I suspect you attended public school. Me have penis, you have vagina. Give number."
Old 10-05-2007, 09:58 AM

I don't get this at all. You are a pussy because you didn't defend yourself? Wtf? Are you supposed to be offended by the fact that she thinks there is a culture for hiding each other's errors among doctors? You aren't even a doctor yet. And even if you were, how could this possibly offend you? It makes sense for her to apologize, but it makes no sense for people to say you are a pussy for not sticking up for yourself. Especially when your friend didn't want you to say anything.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:07 AM

This is OOT. We're supposed to sack up and talk [censored] to any bitch that dares front. Jesus, it's like you never got the email. Not saying anything is just that. Keeping quiet because your friend asked you to is just being a good friend.

You don't have to voice your opinion about everything.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:11 AM

Meh, you can better than a run of the mill ambulance chaser. You are a doctor. Raise your bar to at least C-list actresses or very hot strippers under the age of 22.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh, you can better than a run of the mill ambulance chaser. You are a doctor. Raise your bar to at least C-list actresses or very hot strippers under the age of 22.

[/ QUOTE ]

Date Lawyer, Meet Actress clients, drop lawyer, date actress
Old 10-05-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5'10"

[/ QUOTE ]
Ew.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
5'10"

[/ QUOTE ]
Ew.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please don't say tall redheads are not hot or your sanity will officially be called into question.