Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2007, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Bodog Checks

In regards to your inquiry, we have contacted our eCommerce department and we were able to determine that your payout request is currently with our financial processor waiting to be processed.

that was the message they gave me so if i don't get my check within the next week, their customer service is going to get some hooting and hollering.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:58 PM

Quick bump:

I am moving to Chicago and will be looking to open a new bank account. Can someone let me know which banks have no problem accepting Bodog checks? The most convenient bank near my place is a LaSalle bank and a Chase bank, so any feedback on those would be appreciated.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:52 PM

I cashed in a mere 300$ to bodog around march 25th or so. It just now cleared last week. Pretty pathetic when I cant cashout a few hundred of a $4.5k wad because of a 300$ [censored], not to mention that once it cleared, WU was out of the picture. Now if i wanna cash out, it will take.....2 months???
Old 06-11-2007, 08:06 PM

Don't blame Bodog, the companies they were using for payment processing into Bodog "dumped" them without warning. Bodog continued to receive those cashins throughout March that the processor had already started, but the processor didn't forward along information on whos payments did and didn't clear. This is why Bodog was left hanging for so long and had to fight to get said information from this past processor.

Nothing is wrong with Bodog, I just received a 4 figure check and so did my wife. Took almost 20 business days and they had been requested by normal mail since I don't pay my bills based on cashouts.

They are having problems with Western Union obviously because of how the cashouts have had to be processed from that certain country we had been receiving them from. I would guess WU caught on and now Bodog will need to send these from another country which is what they are setting up. Also do you guys really think Bodog was having to cover those ridiculous WU fees? I would be willing to bet anyone on here that the "setup" they had in said country to send money via WU was ran with the smallest amount of fees possible. Usually X, Y, and Z get a cut of those WU fees and I would bet that they were able to cut out some of X and Y.

Give them time and they will have WU up and running again. You have got to love Calvin's complete hatred towards U.S. laws. I do!

-Brendan
Old 06-12-2007, 01:53 PM

im totally gonna blame bodog because its still been since may 8th and 9th since i requested checks and they still aint here, i call them yesterday and they say if i dont get it by this week to call them back, so when i call them back they can tell me to keep waiting, you'll get your money. Hell they should be giving me backpay for waiting this damn long
Old 06-12-2007, 06:29 PM

In early May, I decided to request $100 payouts on a regular basis. (I don't play heavy-duty, but I do win more than I lose.) On May 12, I requested a check,, and the approval email stated "10 business days". It came on June 7. The payouts I requested on May 22 and June 2 promised "20 business days". The 4th payout (reguested today, June 12) was approved, and promised "within 30 business days".

Hope this helps somebody sleep better.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:31 PM

can someone remove the check info in the last post... obviously this isn't relevent to the discussion and the rest of us waiting on a check don't want to find out the account was closed when we go to cash ours...
Old 06-12-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can someone remove the check info in the last post... obviously this isn't relevent to the discussion and the rest of us waiting on a check don't want to find out the account was closed when we go to cash ours...

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, its prolly not in good interest to post banking name information.