Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Re: ALL MY ACCOUNTS WERE HACKED INTO

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just thanking god the guy was too retarded to chimp dump the rest of it off to himself.

James

[/ QUOTE ]

when he stole my info he chip dumped on partypoker and they emailed me asking me about suspicious handplay. and locked everything down once i explained what had happened. its all the same guy and hes gotten more sophisticated with his methods.

he still uses holdumgod as his front man, his access to players who would know/ or are friends of holdumgod. holdum was a friend of mine for years before this happened and he told me on the phone that the guy was even trying to scam people from his school who had nothing to do with poker.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the first step to prevent fraud like this is a simple IP check.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-07-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the first step to prevent fraud like this is a simple IP check.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's an IP check and how do u do it?
Old 01-07-2007, 08:45 PM

I play some on a small site called Mansion. I was playing today when someone sat in at the 10-20nl table asking if anyone played on Full Tilt. He was willing to transfer $1200 to some guy on Mansion for $1000 sent to "eddiefelsonn" on Full Tilt. I'm trying to remember his handle on Mansion. He was very eager to make the transfer.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play some on a small site called Mansion. I was playing today when someone sat in at the 10-20nl table asking if anyone played on Full Tilt. He was willing to transfer $1200 to some guy on Mansion for $1000 sent to "eddiefelsonn" on Full Tilt. I'm trying to remember his handle on Mansion. He was very eager to make the transfer.

[/ QUOTE ]

he moves the money around through many different sites to try and stop the paper trail and mixing the sites screws over their support crews.

the longer u wait the less chance u have of recovering. i realized what had happened a mere 45 minutes after i happened to try and login to neteller and saw it all screwed up. u have to act really fast. otherwise he simply moves the money around through tons of accounts and then gets it off the net.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:51 PM

for the love of god, if anyone has more info on holdumgod, phone #s whatever - I need them for police reports etc.

Also Neteller said my $ was transferred to a full tilt merchant but was unable to tell me who. I NEED NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE FROM FT ASAP. If ABA OR ANYONE WITH PULL CAN HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU! ALSO I NEED STARS TO FREEZE MY ACCOUNT AND AS OF 3 1/2 HOURS AFTER MY EMAILS, AND 6 OTHERS EMAILS TO THEM NOTHING HAS BEEN REPLIED TO. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE IN A DESPERATE SITUATION
Old 01-07-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for the love of god, if anyone has more info on holdumgod, phone #s whatever - I need them for police reports etc.

Also Neteller said my $ was transferred to a full tilt merchant but was unable to tell me who. I NEED NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE FROM FT ASAP. If ABA OR ANYONE WITH PULL CAN HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU! ALSO I NEED STARS TO FREEZE MY ACCOUNT AND AS OF 3 1/2 HOURS AFTER MY EMAILS, AND 6 OTHERS EMAILS TO THEM NOTHING HAS BEEN REPLIED TO. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE IN A DESPERATE SITUATION

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you follow up on the information in my PM?

Edit: Also, forget about prosecuting holdumgod (isnt there a 2p2er by that name, too?) at least for the moment--you'll be lucky to see any money back and should focus on trying sinc you have very little chance of getting him in court.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you follow up on the information in my PM?

Edit: Also, forget about prosecuting holdumgod (isnt there a 2p2er by that name, too?) at least for the moment--you'll be lucky to see any money back and should focus on trying sinc you have very little chance of getting him in court.

[/ QUOTE ]

holdumgod is not the actual scammer, his account is compromised just as skipolos is. the scammer is from new york state and uses holdumgods aim as a link to players. he impersonates holdumgod.

the guy scammed me awhile ago and still tries to scam me every couple weeks. will msg me on holdums aim name saying hey checkout this hand history. i sent it to mantis etc, then ill ask gb if he got the history he says he knows nothing about it.

i never would accept anything from his account anyways but this is the kinda crap he does. originally he scammed me by sending a poker odds calculator. his latest thing is using this hand history .exe file.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:05 PM

I think this is pretty clear, but Stinger did nothing wrong at all here beyond not practicing 100% diligence(many of us don't though), and from what Jared has told me, ( we are good friends), Stinger is going above and beyond the call of duty with regards to making this right, should it come down to it. James282 has also stepped up to the plate to offer help, even though he had no involvement in the matter.

It's good to know that no matter how scummy some people in our business can be, there are still MANY upstanding guys.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:16 PM

NO EMAILS FROM ANYONE.......PLEASE I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE TO EMAIL STARS/FULL TILT AS POSSIBLE... I HAVE HAD NO LEEWAY FINDING ANY PHONE NUMBERS AND 9 people have already emailed both sites for me. I NEED MY STARS ACCOUNT FROZEN so i can atleast salvage the rest of my $
-Jared