Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Drinking game brags?

once lost a game when we were both down to one cup, bet other team if i hit both balls in their last cup with one try each we would go to ot. I hit both shots, insanity ensued for like 10 minutes and then we won the game in ot
Old 09-18-2007, 01:25 PM

two times in a 10 cup game i've made 3 in a row during a rebuttal to send the game to OT.

anyway, ppl who take drinking games too seriously suck at life. don't be *that* guy
Old 09-18-2007, 03:28 PM

Battleship Beirut FTW:

You set up 20x20 squares of Solo Cups. Your team then gets a bottle of Jameson and proceeds to create their own ships (we use old school battleship rules, 1 5, 1, 4, 2 3's, 1 2) and fill the rest in with beer. We typically play with about 5 or 6 on each team. It takes hours and is [censored] awesome.

Brag: Once hit, with many witnesses 11 straight shots on a large table over the course of two games. Also, a partner and myself closed out a game in 3 rotations. We shot first, made one in the first round. They hit one. We then proceeded to each hit 4 in a row, leaving the score 9-1 before we both missed. I closed out the last cup on the final round. Naked run obv (we play if you have >6 left).
Old 09-19-2007, 08:46 PM

minnesotasam, that sounds like fun. This is really a weak set of brags though. I have nothing of note to contribute at all although I have seen a 6 on 6 game with 9 cases a side. Each team covers an entire pingpong table with solos (I think it was around 600 or so cups/team) and then play it like standard beerpong from there on out. All 6 teammates have to make it for a roll back. Obviously pretty easy at the beginning, but rough at the end I would expect.

My personal claim to fame is pretty weak, 27 of 30 cups in a 3 game win streak. My partner hit the last cup all 3 times.

Beat: 1 on 1 game with no rebuttle if you hit the last cup twice in a row. My opponent made his eye-to-eye shot and then made 11 in a row to finish me off without me ever getting a shot.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Whatup?

[/ QUOTE ]
GREEN WAAAAAAAAAAAAVE
Old 09-21-2007, 05:30 PM

I made a hippes game cup last night (IE: The cup he was holding in his hand). All in a night's work.