10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
hey I have the betpot script on stars and it works for the wheel function but for nothin else. The left and right click function don't work but did briefly for a tournament I was in. I have since played other tournaments, and it doesnt work. I'm using the hypersimple layout. I haven't changed anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting the exact same, I've checked its in the right folder, and using the hyper simple theme for stars on vista. Cant get anything to work bar the mousewheel [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'll set debug to 1 and post what balloon pop ups I get when I get home from work.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:05 PM

Pot(getid(),"1 1 1 1", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return

Can I rewrite this line so for at 25NL for example it raises preflop to .85 + 1 per limper- tried without success, keeps autobetting on me.

Never mind- luckboxed onto a page where someone else asked this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2007, 02:41 PM

I'm running like five or six AHK scripts. Maybe this is why?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:26 PM

wow this thread has really taken on a life of it's own.... IT'S HUGE [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So I thought I had my script all figured out, and had totally forgotten about this thread (and subsaquent updates, unfortunetly) I think I was still back on version "d".

I just updated it (alot of really awesome changes dave, it has really become a standard necessity if you wanna play online) and unfortunetly I am now having errors, so I need some help...... plz [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

this is the bubble, and this is the table I use.

basically every time I try to make a raise it 0's. The fold, call and raise keys work fine though..... they usually do actually. it is only the raise options that get fussy.

this is also my hotkey setup. other than that I have touched nothing in the script besides the debug option.

numpad1::
Fold(getid())
return

numpad2::
Call(getid())
return

numpad3::
RaiseStars(getid())
return

numpad7::
Pot(getid(),"1.2", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return

numpad8::
Pot(getid(),"100", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return

numpad6::
Pot(getid(),"1", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return

numpad5::
Pot(getid(),"0.75", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return

numpadadd::
Pot(getid(),"0.5", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return
Old 08-26-2007, 12:12 PM

ok, so after slot of tweeking and reloading of stars and messing about.... I have come to the conclusion that it is the slider bar that is f'in my stuff up. The slider bar needs to be in the original brown color for it to work for me....... is there a way to change this?
Old 09-07-2007, 11:01 PM

Hi disco_stu,

long time no see in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Are you bitten by the NL bug now?

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so after slot of tweeking and reloading of stars and messing about.... I have come to the conclusion that it is the slider bar that is f'in my stuff up. The slider bar needs to be in the original brown color for it to work for me....... is there a way to change this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, specific graphic files are required for each (and every) skin.

There is a way to change it, but it involves capturing ~70 BMP images per skin - thus I only support (by default) Standard Stars theme and Hyper-Simple.

I also support the Plain black themes I have posted in various places about these forums, but those are based upon the two supported standard Stars themes.

In the pic above, your slider suggest to use the Hyper-Simple image set - but your pot indicator is from Classic, and your Call/Raise buttoins are custom - so it is gonna be tricky to get that working [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:46 PM

bump
Old 10-21-2006, 12:02 AM

Any news on this? I'd gladly make a small donation.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Any news on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

BetPot for Stars script is as of right now working perfectly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have spent all of my coding time this week working on Stras functions, and it is no (I think) good.

I just did 2 hours of 12 tabling 6-max with autobet on, there were no pot-size calculation errors, and that's good enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I has originally hoped to post the code at the start of this week, and yesterday hoped it would be don by no, but lol not quite ready yet... While I hate to keep you all waiting, I would hate even more to post code that does not work properly and costs 2p2ers money.

A little more testing, and the integration of all other sites still needs to be done, with any luck I will post the new Multi Site BetPot script tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:05 AM

Dave you are amazing.