Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: ***Official*** CNN/YouTube GOP debate

The right to keep and bear arms in falluja? WTF?!?!?!
Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 PM

HOW DO YOU GET CNN IN HD? where? I can't find a channel.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:04 PM

Guilliani is done for.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:43 PM

Huckabee won this debate by a big margin IMO. Seems like a nice guy, too bad he's a religious wacko. Romney comes off like a snake-oil salesman/cyborg. I wasn't impressed by him at all.

Republicans really are deathly afraid of Mexicans, aren't they? It seems like most will vote for whoever promises to get the brown people out of their town.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Huckabee won this debate by a big margin IMO. Seems like a nice guy, too bad he's a religious wacko. Romney comes off like a snake-oil salesman/cyborg. I wasn't impressed by him at all.

Republicans really are deathly afraid of Mexicans, aren't they? It seems like most will vote for whoever promises to get the brown people out of their town.

[/ QUOTE ]

Religious Whacko? I think the Whacko is one who thinks this whole universe was all my randomness. Seems like your bibles are the God Delusion and all that junk and your the one who is whacked out by that spin.

Sad sad sad that in this day and age that believing in God is whackish.

Man, Satan really is winning the temporal war.....
Old 11-29-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Religious Whacko? I think the Whacko is one who thinks this whole universe was all my randomness. Seems like your bibles are the God Delusion and all that junk and your the one who is whacked out by that spin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi
Old 11-29-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK now the T word is totally appropriate.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe God exists and had some part in creating the universe. I also believe Huckabee is a religious whacko, and I'd never vote for him, just because of this. It's one thing believing in God, its another basing all of your actions off of that belief, and not believing in evolution as a result.

Anyways, I don't know how much religious-hate talk is tolerated here, so I won't say anymore. Just know that not all people who don't want religious whackos in charge of the country are atheists.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not believing in God that's whacko, it's disbelieving in evolution. Plenty of Christians accept the reality of evolution and don't believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Those types of Christians are not whackos.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:19 AM

Did anyone notice RP leave the stage immediately after the debate? The other candidates were shaking hands and talking.