Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

Prodigy,

Calling you out here bro....
You posted that you 9 table the micos for UB's Cash2points promo and reload $$$. This appears consistent with the cashiers page screen that you have posted.

But for all those that missed the info in that screen shot, some questions for you:

1. How many hours/week are you 9 tabling? You got 4779 points in one week for $358. If you 9 table the 2NL games, you get ~50 points/HR. At that rate, you played about 95 hours this week...making $4/5-HR off the cash2Points promo. Which leads me to my next question: This screams of BOT...a BOT playing to make UB points. How could a human play this many hours?

2. You cashed out of 7 mico tables minutes before the cash2points deadline for the week (again this says that you are milking the promo for all it is worth).

3. 4 minutes after the promo $$$ are in your account, you account transfer to another account (amount covered for us...but it looks like $$$). What is up with that? Another account you have? A Buddies? Did that account request a cashout like you?

This is what UB sees:
1. You 9-table 90+ hours a week to get close to $400/week from their promo.
2. You close your tables to get every dime out of the promo.
3. You account transfer instantly after getting the promo $$$.

Looks like Bonus Abuse to me.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:33 PM

Are you a UB representative or fanboy? If the former, please respond to this thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD
Old 03-29-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you a UB representative or fanboy? If the former, please respond to this thread:

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither - I am a bonuswhore who knows how the game is played. This guy is whoring the crap out of UB and UB said enough.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:29 PM

i've never understood the term 'bonus abuser.' a site is offering you money to meet certain requirements. The only site i believe abuse can take place is bodog where you can cash out $ before you meet the requirements. if sites don't like bonus abusers, then don't offer the bonus.

This is about as asinine as sacks rejecting me as a customer since i only go in and buy when they offer a sale.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither - I am a bonuswhore who knows how the game is played. This guy is whoring the crap out of UB and UB said enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he didn't use bots, they have no right to keep the money.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've never understood the term 'bonus abuser.' a site is offering you money to meet certain requirements. The only site i believe abuse can take place is bodog where you can cash out $ before you meet the requirements. if sites don't like bonus abusers, then don't offer the bonus.

This is about as asinine as sacks rejecting me as a customer since i only go in and buy when they offer a sale.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Put something in your T&C about only hands at 1/2 and above counting towards clearing the bonus. Or, have something like FPP's, for which the player receives different amounts at different levels. There are tons of solutions, and instead of implementing one of them, UB has chosen to use the old "bonus abuse" line with no explanation behind it.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:51 PM

Those tables appear to be in range of 2/4 or 3/6 limit....not exactly micro limits...

EDIT: 4800pts in a week is definitely a lot. That said, it would take only like 25hrs of 8 tabling those limits.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:07 PM

cashing out of tables minutes before the promo ends should be par for the course. UB forces this by not crediting UB points as they are earned, i don't see how that means anything.

UB has been promoting bonuses for years, and many people have them stacked up the wazoo. why should any of us get hassled for it? It's THEIR PROMOS! They never said it only counts if you play at x level, or if you don't also take advantage of points for cash, or whatever. They at any time could have capped the bonus amount in people's accounts, or made them unstackable, or anything else that would have made business sense for them.

Hell, even just send an email to players saying "hey we noticed you play x amount but are getting y amount in bonuses for us and we'll have to take action on your bonuses if we can't get z level of play from you." Sure, this would look pretty bad but not as bad or unethical as just swiping money from people's accounts after the fact.

In short... I'm not confident that my money is safe in UB, and if I can get my money out, I'll likely not be back. I've loaded up on the bonuses whenever they've offered them and with their stackability and non-expiration my bonus account has increased faster than I can clear it. If they didn't want me to do this, some notice would be fine. But if you want my business, don't make me play in fear that my next cashout will go up in smoke.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cashing out of tables minutes before the promo ends should be par for the course. UB forces this by not crediting UB points as they are earned, i don't see how that means anything.

UB has been promoting bonuses for years, and many people have them stacked up the wazoo. why should any of us get hassled for it? It's THEIR PROMOS! They never said it only counts if you play at x level, or if you don't also take advantage of points for cash, or whatever. They at any time could have capped the bonus amount in people's accounts, or made them unstackable, or anything else that would have made business sense for them.

Hell, even just send an email to players saying "hey we noticed you play x amount but are getting y amount in bonuses for us and we'll have to take action on your bonuses if we can't get z level of play from you." Sure, this would look pretty bad but not as bad or unethical as just swiping money from people's accounts after the fact.

In short... I'm not confident that my money is safe in UB, and if I can get my money out, I'll likely not be back. I've loaded up on the bonuses whenever they've offered them and with their stackability and non-expiration my bonus account has increased faster than I can clear it. If they didn't want me to do this, some notice would be fine. But if you want my business, don't make me play in fear that my next cashout will go up in smoke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. i have 3k on UB and attempted to withdraw it twice, denied both times because they thought i was "laundering money" when it was due to the neteller incident, i just threw the $ on there till i wanted to take it off. well now i want to, and they won't let me. i have 900 in bonus dollars that i've whittled down to 700. i suppose i won't try to cash out until about 10k hands AFTER i have NO bonus $$$......
Old 03-29-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those tables appear to be in range of 2/4 or 3/6 limit....not exactly micro limits...

EDIT: 4800pts in a week is definitely a lot. That said, it would take only like 25hrs of 8 tabling those limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure?

See that on some tables he accumulated only a point or two. Did he 7 table for 90 seconds?