Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Girls and choice of words

BUTTSECKS

Agree with Blarg's first post which is infinitely wise.
Propose something specific to her, and let her be in the position of accepting or rejecting. If she rejects, no prob. If she accepts, KA-CHING, we have an in.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:56 AM

a) please read http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11416994 and get a spine
b) paging Dan Bright
Old 07-28-2007, 02:11 AM

huh, i have a spine....just confused with what kind of signals shes giving...
Old 07-28-2007, 03:02 AM

Let me tell you, this is a girl who is a being girlie ergo: sending out confusing mixed signals. On purpose!
I think, from what you are writing (& the fact that you are exposing yourself to potential mocking here in 2p2), that you like her.
And she is testing the waters on you.
So, either man up and ask her to hang out, or stop texting her. She's not your friend. And she is not your girlfriend. So I just don't understand wasting the time, effort and energy.
Big pond. Go fish.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The point is...who cares what signals she's giving. Girls don't know themselves what they want most of the time. She clearly doesn't hate you, which is enough for step #2. If you're not seeing her regularly you'll rarely get more information from this HB without doing an SOI. You got a NC and haven't received an explicit LJBF, now you need to get her out and get some kino happening.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The point is...who cares what signals she's giving. Girls don't know themselves what they want most of the time. She clearly doesn't hate you, which is enough for step #2. If you're not seeing her regularly you'll rarely get more information from this HB without doing an SOI. You got a NC and haven't received an explicit LJBF, now you need to get her out and get some kino happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you on about? Is this a secret language or what?

To the OP, she is inviting you to make a move on her. She is letting you know that she is avaliable.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:48 AM

a) unless she's trying to make you jealous, i think this is bad. This is usually meaning "you have not been sexually assertive enough with me yet". If shes trying to make you jealous i would put my foot down and tell her I dont really care if she thinks hes hot... or that they'd be perfect for each other and she should marry him and that you'll help it happen ie introduce them. The girl should feel attraction for you fairly quickly... and she should *know* that you feel attraction for her - otherwise its sorta like you are a sneaky used car salesmen and not very genuine when you are trying to get in her pants.

b) try your hardest not to ask what she does. Questions like "sooooo what are YOU doing tonight" are just terrible and pussyish. Just make plans to do something and she'll let you know when shes free. Tell her you two are doing thing XYZ and how much fun and exciting it will be (or otherwise overhype it). Opposite of this is if a girl asks me to go somewhere with her and all her friends I really try to avoid it becaues its such bs and usually puts you in a realllly bad spot.

besides that, dwelling on what the connotations of words like "bud" and "peace" are retarded. For all you know its one of the fav things she calls her friends. Just forget about it it doesnt matter at all in practice

c) she wants you to take her out for a movie. Its like if a girl asks me if Ive ever had anal sex, that means she wants me to have anal sex with her. If a girl is new in town and asks me what good places there are to go for dinner, it means she wants me to take her to dinner. If a girl asks me what im planning on doing, it means she wants to do something with me. Its very simple.

If you spend the whole time wondering what she wants and trying not to offend her youll never learn bold aggressive play ahaha. Youll just be some girl (set) mining nit instead of a laggro machine that gets paid off all the time.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dominic, I think asking this girl on a date is a lame idea. Girls who are 18-19 are usually just looking to screw/have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree. All girls are looking to screw and have fun. im with you on not asking for dates but rather telling them you are gonna do something together and have fun at it. Girls will ask ME to take them to the movies, but i dont really like that, so id rather reframe it and expand the night to be something else.

"ok I'll take you to the movie.... but only if you take me to the arcade. Deal?" She wont say no if she likes you. If she says no, you are done with her until she bends over for you not vice versa. Quite ruthless but thats nature
Old 07-28-2007, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems you're overthinking this. You have an in,

[/ QUOTE ]

agree

[ QUOTE ]

Bud is usually a bad sign (if a girl said that to me, I'd drop her very quickly)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol?
Old 07-28-2007, 02:39 PM

rofl, she just randomly texted me. i win, amiright