Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Am I socially \'out of the loop\' since I don\'t have a myspace/facebook?

[ QUOTE ]
WTF is Facebook? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

And to think I practically live online.

[/ QUOTE ]

The myspace of students.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Am I socially \'out of the loop\' since I don\'t have a myspace/faceb

[ QUOTE ]
Facebook is surprisingly not horrible, but MySpace is an abyss.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

i have both, although i am not in the market for any succulent young ladies, i just like to keep track of my friends since i am so [censored] bad at it otherwise. myspace seems to have gotten worse and worse over the years, so much spam and spyware and horrible crap.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Am I socially \'out of the loop\' since I don\'t have a myspace/faceb

NT, I want to be your facebook friend.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:45 PM

I finally broke down and made a MySpace page when I said I never would and I'm glad I did. I haven't made a Facebook since I've been out of school for awhile.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NT, I want to be your facebook friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

holllaaaaaaaa
Old 05-07-2007, 08:51 PM

When my daughter reaches her teenage years, I'm going to have to install some sort of jamming device in her head to prevent her from having a holographic brain implant Myspace account, or whatever the hell pedophile vehicle exists at that point.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:11 PM

facebook is ok if you're in school, no harm in having an account, you don't have too be super active on it or anything, just sorta useful at time.

myspace is teh ghey...anytime i've ever opened a link to a myspace page i have to deal with some idiots gay music, 17 neon colors flashing across the screen and all sorts of scrolling messages and retarded [censored], it's just too much...not to mention the pedophile factor on myspace.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:35 PM

ESPECIALLY if your in school, you should definitly get Facebook. If you're really against it, sign up, put up a profile picture, and join your schools network. Then, tell a few of your chicky friends (or dude friends if they're big into facebook) that you just got it and they should add you.

Trust me, I was just like you at one point in time, and I'm very happy I got an account.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:36 PM

FTR Myspace used to be pretty cool before it became a haven for people making insane pages that crash your browser and pedos. When I started using it it was just lots of plain pages and mostly people looking to hook up/meet friends. Now it is similar except people are looking to meet much younger friends. Facebook was originally kinda bereft of options and interesting stuff until they upgraded it last year or so.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol i get the same [censored] almost daily, stay strong my brother

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 I am yet to open either one of those sites. That would take away from my 2+2 and internet poker time.