Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2006, 02:26 AM

Default Re: Muscles

[ QUOTE ]
My housemate is in the best shape I've ever seen anyone. He's a kendo master and works out daily, only eating organic foods and the whatnot. He gets no ass. He simply cannot talk to girls.

so listen to the advice here, muscles may be nice to girls, but only if they can be assured you're no creep first.

[/ QUOTE ]

one word: GAME

most girls dont care what you look like.. you think they do.. but in actuality if you give them the impression you are the man, and you are confident and social and funny.. you will pwn them.

not to mention it helps with your confidence in all aspects of life.

holla
Old 12-03-2006, 07:26 PM

king,

just start hitting the gym and maybe buy yourself some new clothes that you feel you look really good in. you will feel really good, look really good, and you'll know it baby.

seriously though everytime time you go into a room just be like "this is my room now baby" or whatever makes you feel confident, and then just roll with it. girls will notice this confidence, and that is key
Old 12-04-2006, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
king,

just start hitting the gym and maybe buy yourself some new clothes that you feel you look really good in. you will feel really good, look really good, and you'll know it baby.

seriously though everytime time you go into a room just be like "this is my room now baby" or whatever makes you feel confident, and then just roll with it. girls will notice this confidence, and that is key

[/ QUOTE ]

ur so money
Old 12-04-2006, 04:54 AM

pic?
Old 12-04-2006, 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
king,

[/ QUOTE ]

ur so money

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't tell if you're making fun of me or not, and i know i felt kinda dumb saying that, but it works
Old 12-04-2006, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
king,

[/ QUOTE ]

ur so money

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't tell if you're making fun of me or not, and i know i felt kinda dumb saying that, but it works

[/ QUOTE ]

He's quoting Swingers
Old 12-04-2006, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
king,

[/ QUOTE ]

ur so money

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's quoting Swingers

[/ QUOTE ]

- i thought you were quoting swingers on certain phrases when you said the phrase " you will feel really good, look really good, and you'll know it baby." and yopu continued on to say "baby" excessivly , so i thought I could be witty to.

in a real note i wasnt making fun and i think it is good advice, - some new outfits and a self confidence really helps ALOT
Old 12-05-2006, 09:28 AM

a few people here said before, while physique does matter in random hookups, u need that sense of self-confidence...if going to the gym gives u that confidence, then so be it...
Old 12-05-2006, 12:28 PM

Muscles give you confidence, which is the real key
Old 12-05-2006, 08:27 PM

fm,

i figured that out right after i posted. i was like "oh wait swingers!", but i've actually never seen the movie so it took just a few seconds too long. do you go to school in jersey?