Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: CTS pwning

the jealousy of nvg railtards like salazar and jim is so funny
Old 06-03-2007, 02:07 PM

CTS has the potential to become one of the biggest winners online, if he sticks to just playing NLHE at nosebleed stakes.

i think CTS is just very honest- so if hes proud of something hes going to brag like anyone else, if he thinks he played poorly he would admit that too. he has been on a huge run past month of so, so I wouldn't click on his blog looking for complaining/whining.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CTS blog

smug bastard

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I have only fell for this once before until now
Old 06-03-2007, 02:10 PM

zigs back and perky is playing cts 100/200 also
Old 06-03-2007, 02:11 PM

so a young fella who makes a [censored] of money in a short space of time is quite pleased with himself?

who'd have thunk it.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sbrugby is a WAY bigger winner than CTS (e.g. $1.7m vs $850k in May) but doesn't need to boast about his Bentley, his skydiving, his trips to Hawaii with his blonde g/f, etc, etc. We just assume Brian has these things, or could have them if we wanted them. He doesn't need to brag about his preppy life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, Brian has talked about "his mansion" and his "retirement plan" in past blogs. He apparently does "need to brag," although I have no problem with it.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sbrugby is a WAY bigger winner than CTS (e.g. $1.7m vs $850k in May) but doesn't need to boast about his Bentley, his skydiving, his trips to Hawaii with his blonde g/f, etc, etc. We just assume Brian has these things, or could have them if we wanted them. He doesn't need to brag about his preppy life.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, most of us enjoy hearing about this ppls exploits. a bit of vicariousness and its fun to be completely blown away by someones accomplishments.

im just shocked that when he 4bets in a 1/2 limit game we supposed to fold aqo for 2 bets.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:50 PM

cts= my hero.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, Brian has talked about "his mansion" and his "retirement plan" in past blogs. He apparently does "need to brag," although I have no problem with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

rugby does, however, come across as far more likable and modest (as do you) than most poker bloggers and has been very open about his losses and thus his winnings too. CTS on the other hand posting pics of his indulgent car and other creepy photos of himself posing round hotspots lacks such modesty.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know plenty of people who make like $12 an hour that go skydiving, go to Hawaii, and have hot blonde girlfriends, these brags dont seem related to his monthly earn, merely sharing with those who care to look what makes him happy.

The 160k car on the other hand....