Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I find a new 5 seed?
Yes 11 40.74%
No 16 59.26%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2007, 01:17 PM

Default Re: My roommates girlfriend is a piece of [censored]

Read that whole thing, had myself a couple of laughs, sounds like she's a complete freak. I probably would have beaten the [censored] out of her (and your friend for being together with her) if I were in your shoes. I would never, ever in a million years accept that someone behaved like that with my stuff, in my apartment. No matter who on gods green earth it was. How can her mother force you to let her daughter live with you?

And I wouldn't let her do my dishes even is she payed me for it.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:23 PM

How you let some crazy whore piss on your carpet more than once is beyond understanding.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:38 PM

With the amount of cursing out I'd have done towards your roommate and scum for her behavior, it's unlikely we'd still be friends, or if we were, he'd have broken up with her.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:47 PM

I'm confused. Did scum just decide that she would be living with you next year?

If you and your roomates signed the lease, then why is this a problem? Do your roomates not want her to live with them too?
Old 09-01-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here she is:

[/ QUOTE ]

this pic is so awesome. Also, wtf is up with the pissing? I didn't read everything you wrote obviously, but I seemed to skim over alot of pissing.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused. Did scum just decide that she would be living with you next year?

If you and your roomates signed the lease, then why is this a problem? Do your roomates not want her to live with them too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. She got denied for a place to live on campus, so rather than commute from her parents house she figured she would just live with her boyfriend in our apt.

My house consists of myself, who obviously doesn't want her to even step foot in the house.

Her ex-boyfriend, who still remains friends with her even after the ridiculous [censored] that she did to him while they were dating. This guy is the most level-headed and reasonable person I have ever met in my life, and STILL lets her literally walk over him. Last year she would just walk into our room and go into his fridge and take food/beer or pretty much anything she needed without asking. He never got mad at her once for this.

^his girlfriend Kristen, who obviously despises her for the reasons I've mentioned, plus scum had done some serious girl-drama bs to her, such as mentioning her being hotter than her, as well as calling her a bitch to her face during one of her psychotic tantrums last semester. Kristen has told me several times that she can't stand scum, and doesn't want her in the apt. BUT whenever she voices her opinion or takes my side in an argument about scum, she tells me that her boyfriend gets mad at her and bitches her out hardcore. She's very shy, and unfortunately now she doesn't stick up for herself and doesn't bother to voice her opinion about scum, out of fear what her boyfriend will say.

And of course scum's boyfriend is #4, who probably understands that she shouldn't be living in our place, but doesn't really give a [censored].

I'm basically alone in trying to get her to not stay as much. I'm a reasonable, easy-going person and I would never say to Ty that his gf couldn't come over EVER. But I will not endure another year like the last two. She will not be there every morning, ignoring the aftermath of her drunkenness from the night before, for the rest of us to clean up. If it comes down to it, I will move to the other unit, where my friend is trying to find someone to take his spot in the lease. In theory this would work out, where scum could take my spot in our apt - except for the fact that she has no money, since she spends it all on beer and weed.

My roommate had a phone conversation with her today. She asked if she could park her car in our driveway. I heard her asking him this and I intervened and told her [censored] no. She could buy a parking pass and take the shuttle just like everyone else had to do.

We move in tomorrow and I can't wait for the drama to unfold. I'm bringing an extra pair of shoes incase I leave one or two in someone's ass.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How you let some crazy whore piss on your carpet more than once is beyond understanding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't exactly let her piss, dude. The incident where she pissed in my/Ty's room took place when I was away visiting my GF. I found out about it a few days later, where I assure you I flipped out. It really has no effect on her.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With the amount of cursing out I'd have done towards your roommate and scum for her behavior, it's unlikely we'd still be friends, or if we were, he'd have broken up with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scum and I are NOT friends. Ty and I are still good friends, and he's apologized to me for her actions many, many times. He is a sincere person and (I hope) knows that she's out of control. He just can't control her. No one can. Tomorrow we will be having the conversation where if he cannot control her unacceptable behavior, than she will not be allowed to come near my [censored] (which is everywhere).

We're also in the market for buying a new TV for the living room. You can imagine my hesitance to spend money on something that could be potentially destroyed by this oversized two-year old, who would never pay a cent for retributions.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:05 PM

Okay, this is what you do.

Let her live there for 1-2 weeks. Then, without telling your roomate, go to the landlord and tell him that scum is living there. Explain the situation to him, so that he doesn't tip off your roomate that you informed him about this 5th person living in the apartment. Problem solved. If she comes back again, repeat.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:28 AM

she must be the best [censored] of all time

thats the only explanation for all this madness