Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: I have 2 stars accounts and want to fix it

[ QUOTE ]
do a trade with someone for $ on another site..

although you have 5 posts and this sounds fishy obviously so that might be hard to get

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the accounts involved is the same as my 2p2 account so I'm posting on another account here just to be on the safe side in case stars sees this and freaks out. I can verify my identity with MH if that will help the thread.

All my online money is on stars, so I can't do an offiste trade. I might be able to find two people to do a 3 way trade though, I hadn't thought of that.

Also, I realize that this thread might give ideas to people who hijack someone's account, so if anyone doesn't want to post in this thread PMs work too.

Thanks a ton to everyone who's helped out so far.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:24 PM

MICADOO -

The problem is that chip dumping is seriously, highly against the TOS and the sites take it VERY VERY seriously because of the implications it can have in money laundering.

Anyway, if no one has any ideas by tomorrow I guess I'll just email stars from an address not attached to any accounts, leave out details, and see what they say.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:25 PM

Chip dumping is illegal. Yes I agree, but dumping to yourself?? I don't see how the site would ever know if you make it look good, and she doesn't turn him in. Call me names but tell me how my suggestion beyond making stupid plays to dump chips or girlfriend complaining ,it would be caught by the site.Someone please enlighten my stupid asssss. If he loses the matches str8 over set, or something like that, no way it would be detected.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:26 PM

My brother sometimes plays from the same IP as me
Hes trasnfered about 45-50k to me in the last year in 5-10k chunks with no problems at all
Old 07-15-2007, 10:29 PM

MICADOO -

Basically risk vs reward.

One account has $0 and hasn't been used in a long time. Another account is used daily. They play heads up, the account that's used daily is suddenly playing way above its normal limits and loses everything. The account that hasn't been used in forever cleans him out, starts playing daily, and the account that used to be used all the time stops playing.

I think some flags are going to get thrown up somewhere and if they do I'm in a wayyy worse situation than I am now.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:34 PM

Just transfer from your GFs account to your own account rather than chip dump? I can't see how this would raise any suspicions, the transfer feature is there to be used!
Old 07-15-2007, 10:35 PM

BTW I had two accts on PS and they found out. Since I never played both in the same game or tourney they just closed the one I opened last. I had no problems with PS and continued to play, but both accts had my name on them. So you might have a problem since her name is on the other.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:35 PM

Changes in stakes played and games played are looked at when relatively big money is won or lost or cashed out. If he suddenly wins/loses $8000 in two accounts that once had the same IP address and they don't notice, I'd be disappointed in their checking procedures.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just transfer from your GFs account to your own account rather than chip dump? I can't see how this would raise any suspicions, the transfer feature is there to be used!

[/ QUOTE ]

I basically wanted to see if anyone knew if any flags would get thrown since I'd be emptying out the account. Since I have no way to verify the identity on the one account I'm just trying to be extra careful.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:49 PM

I didn't realize the inactivity in your own acct, but with the ip issues MH mentions a transfer wont work either. One acct transfers all money to another acct with the same ip it was playing on.Flag. Sounds like you need to get a new computer. lol I don't see how you can get out of this without involving her if you want to be legit with PS. Otherwise you are going to have to take some risk however you try to transfer the $$$. Good luck.