black red / even odd betting 26 45.61%
betting x amount of numbers on the board 8 14.04%
betting 1st 12 and 2nd 12 at the same time 8 14.04%
other 15 26.32%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2006, 01:49 AM

Default Re: CSI

[ QUOTE ]
What's funny to me is the differences between Grissom and Caine. They have the exact same job, right? When was the last time Caine was even IN the lab? All he wants to do is wave his gun around/look menacing. I wonder how much of that is David Caruso demanding it. Here's your typical Miami episode:

Person is killed. Caine stares longingly at the body, says something dumb, puts sunglasses on, credits. CSI's not named Caine investigate evidence, Caine wanders around aimlessly until someone calls him and tells him so-and-so's DNA was at the scene. Caine scowls menacingly at such person, says something dumb, puts sunglasses on, commercial. CSI's not named Caine find damning evidence, Caine waves his gun around, tells suspect he's going to jail, puts sunglasses on, end show.

[/ QUOTE ]

again like i said...awesome in a Walker Texas Ranger type way
Old 12-17-2006, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's funny to me is the differences between Grissom and Caine. They have the exact same job, right? When was the last time Caine was even IN the lab? All he wants to do is wave his gun around/look menacing. I wonder how much of that is David Caruso demanding it. Here's your typical Miami episode:

Person is killed. Caine stares longingly at the body, says something dumb, puts sunglasses on, credits. CSI's not named Caine investigate evidence, Caine wanders around aimlessly until someone calls him and tells him so-and-so's DNA was at the scene. Caine scowls menacingly at such person, says something dumb, puts sunglasses on, commercial. CSI's not named Caine find damning evidence, Caine waves his gun around, tells suspect he's going to jail, puts sunglasses on, end show.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why Miami is the best.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why Miami is the best.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-17-2006, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Las Vegas, not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-17-2006, 05:09 PM

You forgot "none" as a poll option. I feel disenfranchised.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:28 PM

Please fix the poll. There is no "CSI: Las Vegas". There is only "CSI", according to William Petersen.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:32 PM

Miami, because "Horatio" is the stupidest name for that ginger tosspot in the history of time.

Also, in UK news, the police claim that the latest serial killer in Ipswich - and killers in general - have gained information on how to reduce forensic evidence via shows such as CSI and 'silent witness' (UK series). Fascinating.