Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Jennicide in Undies?

Wow an attractive woman who plays poker,obviously markets herself well and not liked. I think the jeoulousy angle is correct. Amazing how there are so mant bad pros out there.

I look forward to the Lingerie shots
Old 06-04-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why do u say who did this BITCH sign up with. wots wrong with jen leigh?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually didn't mean anything by it; however, she wrote extensively on how she would hack or tap into people's phone lines when she was younger. it's one thing to hack into a corporation and get free phone calls but an entirely different thing when you are scamming individuals.

and now she's a professional poker player, using her wits to prey on the weaknesses of others ---- hmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitch is an affectionate term for a human female with us cool kids and crazy cats
For example I would say to my girlfriend

"get me a beer, bitch"
OR
"It aint guna suck itsself bitch"

IT just shows her that I respek her greatly and speak to her using similar language I would if talking to my (obviously genetically superior) male friends

[/ QUOTE ]

if i said ta to my gf i would have the crap kicked out of me and be kicked out of my own apartment. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should date more Grade 1/2 teachers - they tend to be very submissive & sexually deviant and would appreciate this type of approach a great deal more than some post-feminist girl. You may thank me for this advice later, upon verifying its deep wisdom.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Bitch is an affectionate term for a human female with us cool kids and crazy cats

"get me a beer, bitch"

OR
"It aint guna suck itself bitch"

IT just shows her that I respek her greatly and speak to her using similar language I would if talking to my (obviously genetically superior) male friends

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

...and although probably not a bitch she proudly talks about her days as a "social engineer". which i understand is the art of manipulating employees into divulging sensitive information so that the corporation or people can be exploited. (wonder if she got any innocent people fired for that)

once again, her career choice of Poker Player does not surprise me all that much. Cat burglar probably seemed too risky.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:24 PM

^^ this man speaks the truth
Old 06-04-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
^^ this man speaks the truth

[/ QUOTE ]

But I lack the wisdom to follow through - I keep marrying non-Grade 1/2 teachers. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Seriously, gents, follow my advice, but give it a sample size of at least 3, in case you run into a non-standard.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:17 PM

This gal looks like a scraper..
Old 06-04-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no objection to cute girls in their drawers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids,

These are drawers:

This is lingerie:

Regards,
Woodguy
Old 06-04-2007, 03:44 PM

Yeah guys dont call her a b----, she is a woman and deserves to be treated with the utmost respect.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"get me a beer, bitch"

OR
"It aint guna suck itself bitch"

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

...and although probably not a bitch she proudly talks about her days as a "social engineer". which i understand is the art of manipulating employees into divulging sensitive information so that the corporation or people can be exploited. (wonder if she got any innocent people fired for that)

once again, her career choice of Poker Player does not surprise me all that much. Cat burglar probably seemed too risky.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL if you're going to call her evil cause she was a social engineer and proud of it you better take a look at all the rich [censored] on these forums.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this an attempt at trying to make her edge bigger? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

She has an edge? Have you ever played this girl? I mean... at least in cash games heh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]