Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2006, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Most embarrassing fart cover up story?

LOL this thread is hilarious I have laughed my ass off. I don't have any stories though, not that I remember [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] KEEP EM COMING!!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:03 PM

9th grade math class- Taking the final exam for the Fall term and I realize that a powerful bowel movement is on the way. I have my hand raised for about 3 minutes and the teacher doesn't see it since she is grading another class's exams. At this point I know I have about 40 seconds to get down the hallway to let it all go and stand up promptly, and ask the teacher if I can go to the bathroom. She looks at me like I'm nuts and starts going on about how this is the final and it's going to take all period. 20 seconds left until all hell breaks loose and she finally caves in, "Fine you can go, but I need some collateral". She had been using this policy all year, so I decided that with about 10seconds left on the countdown that I would just throw her my wallet from about 10 ft away. Lands on her desk, I get another look of puzzlement from her and now the class in on the action to. I proceed to make a sprint for the door, she then says that I have to sign out. BS, this is enough, Ijust gave you my wallet with about $15dollars in it and you need me to sign out. (Cue the loudest possible 2 second fart in a dead silent test taking classroom.) I get about 9 chuckles but everyone continues to work. Sweet, only 8 kids and the teacher paid any attention, she then tells me to just go. I run, don't even drop a deuce and come back and my excuse for letting one rip to the 2 students who knew I farted that I needed to get out of there cause I had to meet someone outside the classroom who had the answers to the test.

I failed miserably at covering up and the test wasn't any better.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:11 PM

9th Grade Math Class:

I'm a troublemaker/class clown and the teacher dislikes me. She sat me in the back of the class and I have nothing behind me. During her chatting, I grab the back of my seat to turn around and crack my back. I accidentally RIP one. One of those loud ones that hit the seat in the perfect way to echo it loud as hell. 3 people in front of me stop and turn their heads at the same time and look at me like "you dirty [censored]." I obviously try and play it off, totally forgetting I'm in the back of the class, and I look behind me as well and stare at a blank [censored] wall.

My goose was cooked, fellas.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:35 PM

School trip, walking up a mountain. Suddenly the ginger kid lets one rip. Then he stops and looks white as a sheet.

"I thought it was a fart" as he runs off back to camp with skids sliding down his trousers.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:37 PM

I was once having a meeting with my boss. Just me and her in the office.

Suddenly there was this really, loud, wet sounding nasty fart. It sure wasn't me.

The conversation stopped. We both just sat there akwardly staring through the spreadsheet or whatever while the rank smell passed.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:23 PM

sit-ups in gym class, this mentally disabled girl was doing sit-ups next to me and i was going at a feverish pace. when my back hit the mat at one point i let out a fart. my partner who was pinning my feet at the time did not say anything, but later there was giggling and someone said "did you hear [the retarded girl] fart while we were doing sit-ups?" all i could do was excitedly say "yeah that was gross!" and nobody ever said anything to me about it again.

yeah, probably going to hell for that one.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This one is about not even trying to cover, even though it's probably the most prudent course of action.

I was at my buddy's place a few years ago playing Baldur's Gate or something on the PS2 at about 3:00 am. His girlfriend had gone to bed a few hours earlier and was sleeping in the bedroom about 20 feet away.

We'd made some hotass chili for supper and during the middle of a level, he lifted his leg to let one rip.Out came the wettest loudest fart I have ever heard. I actually heard the [censored] splashing against the inside of his legs. I turned to him and he had a horrible look on his face.

He proceeded to stand up, go into the bathroom, and I heard the shower running. 5 minutes later he comes out, goes into the bedroom, and his girlfriend drowsily asked "What's going on?"

"Nothing honey, I just [censored] my pants."

They are now engaged to be married. WTF

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly the post of the thread.

The expression on the face of someone who just sharted is both universal and hilarious.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:50 PM

When walking somewhere at work and have to let one rip, pull over and pretend I am looking for something in my pocket to hold it in. Just too damn hard to hold in while walking.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:55 PM

On a related note, does Raisin Bran give anyone else deadly gas as it does to me?
Old 11-23-2006, 10:58 PM

In the weight room for football in highschool. I was a safety and my lifting partner was a real ra ra type of guy. So i was trying to max 345. I slowly go down feeling confident, right when i get to my low point I let one rip. And I mean rip as in the whole room could hear me. On top of this I started laughing and fell under the weight. Pretty embarrising.

(On my second attempt i got it)