Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2006, 12:52 PM

Default Re: John Juanda=GAMBBBBBOOOOLLLL

[ QUOTE ]

during the lapoker classic it was antonio, thetakeover, laak , kenny from commerce and other solid players at a 50-100 game and they were doing $5k ai pf blind every new dealer.

everyone with a pink chip or a 5k stack of bills would be dealt cards face down. the flop would then be dealt and one by one, everyone turned over one card.

then after tons of screaming and yelling and action selling, the turn was dealt. then one by one again they flipped over their second card. then after another minute or so the river was dealt and the 40-45k pots were pushed to the winner.

[censored] sick. was awesome to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is ingenious
Old 07-03-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At commerce I've seen a 50/100 table do this with $2,000 each. Actually and then people came in from the rail with $2,000 and got cards also.

[/ QUOTE ]

during the lapoker classic it was antonio, thetakeover, laak , kenny from commerce and other solid players at a 50-100 game and they were doing $5k ai pf blind every new dealer.

everyone with a pink chip or a 5k stack of bills would be dealt cards face down. the flop would then be dealt and one by one, everyone turned over one card.

then after tons of screaming and yelling and action selling, the turn was dealt. then one by one again they flipped over their second card. then after another minute or so the river was dealt and the 40-45k pots were pushed to the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe laak and someone else put in about 55k preflop once to see "who had more gamble in them"
Old 07-03-2006, 03:06 PM

Friends and I play this game often, the way you described the LA Poker Classic game going down. Only we usually do it for $5-$20 .. not quite the same. I believe someone named it "Helter Skelter"
Old 07-03-2006, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boosted,

I used to do this with SpicyF a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this was a big thing with SpicyF and the other highstakes-swedes called 'givar' where you just go all-in and deal the cards out and see who wins.

So Diablo, did you win any against SpicyF, he must have had you on the experience part.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was sick. Even funnier that about 15 people were getting delt cards. People were running over from other tables just to gambol it up.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:11 PM

I think the Full Tilt support should take a look at this. Obvious chipdumping - I say lock their accounts and confiscate their funds. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]