Old 11-03-2006, 05:14 PM
G-Diddy20 G-Diddy20 is offline

Location: Who Knows
Default Re: Zeejustins new myspace pic

anyone know the artist who painted that on?

P.S. i can't imagine any female thinking carrot top is attractive, what a waste of time building his body with that face
Old 11-03-2006, 05:23 PM
ZeeJustin ZeeJustin is offline

Brian (roommate), Ben (Brother/Roommate) and I all went as rock stars for Halloween.

We were part of the band Screaming Orgasm.

Edit: Plenty of more pics in the photo gallery at ZeeJustin.com
Old 11-03-2006, 06:03 PM
MagCFO MagCFO is offline

Who the hell dresses up as a gothic gay dude for halloween?
Old 11-03-2006, 06:12 PM
ZeeJustin ZeeJustin is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell dresses up as a gothic gay dude for halloween?

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I would love to verbally spar with someone that is clearly intelligent like yourself, I'm going to have to pass on the offer.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:10 PM
AntonHeat AntonHeat is offline

Location: Vancouver BC

ahah no way is that really him??? [censored] turning emo on our ass..
Old 11-03-2006, 07:13 PM
AntonHeat AntonHeat is offline

Location: Vancouver BC

edit nm didnt read through whole post, Hallowen you should of went as like a FF character I can kinda see it on you ~
Old 11-03-2006, 08:07 PM
I Gotta Push I Gotta Push is offline

ZeeJustin > Patrik Antonius
Old 11-03-2006, 08:14 PM
FoxwoodsFiend FoxwoodsFiend is offline

Location: i ain\'t got my taco

Wow, this is like Tico Bonomo of gay sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut thread here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the Tico Bonomo reference. tried searching, no luck. any help?

From: Justin Bonomo
Date: 5/6/2006 5:29 PM
To: pokermanager@pokerstars.com

Dear Lee Jones,

I know you are busy, but this is very important to me, and I have put a lot of time into writing this. If nothing else, I ask that you read through this carefully and give my idea some serious contemplation.

Over the past few months, I’ve had a lot of time to do some thinking, and there’s been a lot for me to think about. I’ve been dwelling about what I’ve done and what’s happened to me, but only recently have I put some serious thought into how I want to deal with things from here on out.

At first I wanted to disappear. All the events surrounding the multi-accounting just made me want to forget everything and fly under the radar for a while. That’s what I’ve been doing so far. I haven’t even played a single hand of poker since February.

Lately I’ve realized this isn’t who I am. I’ve known since day one that I won’t be able to live without poker. I thought I could just keep to myself, play on a new site under a secret identity and keep everything to myself, but I don’t want to have to resort to that. I thought I could wait a year for people to forget what I’ve done, but now I’m realizing that’s not a real solution.

Shortly after I was banned, I told myself that I would continue to be the good person I’ve always considered myself to be. Now I’m thinking back to the dreams and goals I had three years ago, and this isn’t enough.

Since I started playing poker at 17, Barry Greenstein has been my idol. I wanted to one day be like him. He’s arguably the best poker player in the world, with great composition and no leaks like compulsive gambling or drugs. More importantly, outside of poker he’s also an amazing man. He puts family first and has done a great job raising his family even after some difficulties on the home front. Even though he puts family first, he’s still able to remember the people that have much harder lives than him.

Since a young age, my family has imposed some very strong values on me that I’m very proud of. The “Barry Greenstein” of my family was my grandfather Tico Bonomo. When his family was going through a tough time during the Great Depression, through hard work he was able to turn things around, and eventually became the owner of several businesses and restaurants. He always put family first and never missed an event that was important to any of his four children. Despite all that family and business took out of his life, he still found time to be a philanthropist. He started the Bonomo foundation which now lives through his four children. Every year the foundation donates to causes including education, cancer research, and diabetes prevention.

I’ve considered Barry Greenstein to be the Tico Bonomo of the poker world, and as such I used to plan on modeling my life around him. The plan was to use my poker skills to build up enough money, first to support a family, and then to become a philanthropist. Given the recent events surrounding my life, I’m starting to realize that this plan is just an excuse for procrastination. I no longer want to wait until later in my life to make a difference.

What I’m getting at, is that I can’t just let people forget about what I’ve done. I need to prove to everyone, including myself, that that’s not who I am. I desperately need to make amends.

A few players have suggested that I use the money I won via multi-accounting to hold a free-roll for the players that money was won from. I don’t like this idea for several reasons. First of all, I did not win money from multi-accounting (even forgetting the money confiscated from me). There are many things that I owe the poker community, but in my opinion, money is not on that list. Secondly, I don’t want to buy forgiveness. That wouldn’t make me any better of a person. I need to work for it. Thirdly, money is not what the poker world needs.

Instead, I’ve come up with a decision of my own. I’ve gotten a lot of advice from people while going through these tough times, but I’m very proud to say this idea is 100% my own. I haven’t run this idea by anyone until you. It is very important to me that I know this idea comes from me, and me alone. I no longer need anyone to tell me how to respond to what I’ve done.

What I’m going to do will take a lot of money. Although I do have some money invested in stocks and funds that I could use, I don’t want to use that money. That money is to secure my future in a dangerous industry, as well as to help me provide for a family when the time comes.

Luckily, if there’s anything I’m good at, it’s turning a small amount of money in to a very large sum of money. This is what I plan to do.

Using your site, I would like to start another “quest”. Basically, I will start with 0 on June 1^st . I will give myself three months to turn that 0 into ,000. *All* of the proceeds will go to charity. I will not directly profit from this in any way myself.

If trust is an issue, I have absolutely no problem with you disabling cash outs, or wanting to control the money yourself to make sure it actually gets to the charity. I hope that there’s still enough respect for me that you know I would never do anything that terrible, but given my current reputation, nothing would surprise me.

I came to you instead of other sites because I think your site is the most honorable respectable site around, and PokerStars would absolutely be perfect for this. I see PartyPoker as an evil company based upon pure greed, and I’ve decided that it might be for the best that I can no longer play there. Sure, it was a great place to make money, but nothing else. Good riddance.

However, I really don’t want to accept the fact that I no longer have the privilege on playing on PokerStars. It was definitely the right decision on your part to ban me given how despicable multi-accounting is, but I’m going to show that I’m a much better person than that.

I see this as something everyone can benefit from. For your site, you will probably get some good press for being involved in a project like this. I hope you can also find solace in giving a good kid that [censored] up a second chance. I’m definitely aware of how much I’ve hurt the poker community. Integrity is so hard to come by in the poker world, and it’s because of people like me that don’t take responsibility. Hopefully this quest will help return some integrity to the poker community as a whole. I understand that as a public figure my actions represent a large number of people, and I’m now willing to take responsibility for that.

For me, the benefits are obvious. I would get to play on your site again, and return some credibility to my name, but more importantly, I see this as a way to become the person I’ve always told myself I would be. This won’t be a one time thing. This is how I want to live the rest of my life.

Most importantly, those less privileged than us will greatly benefit from the ,000. I have only done a little research so far about the charities I would like to donate to, but a few come to mind.

The video at http://www.worldonfire.ca/ has always inspired me, and I will certainly find a similar charity to help out. This would benefit thousands of children that can’t afford enough food to eat, let alone a proper education.

In honor of my grandfather and grandmother, research to fight breast and lung cancer is very important to me.

Also, the charity that Barry Greenstein supports, Children Incorporated sounds like a great cause, although I must admit I’m a bit dismayed by how much of the money donated goes to “administrative costs” and advertising.

Maybe greedy isn’t the word I’m looking for, but I’m a greedy person even when it comes to helping others. In the scheme of things, the ,000 I will earn for charity isn’t much. That is why I’d like to use my name and website to fundraise a lot more than ,000. I’m not sure how feasible this is, but if you think it’s doable, I would like to collect pledges from the poker community. My goal will be ,000, a goal that I may or may not reach. I will ask for pledges in the form of percentages, which I believe will help motivate me to reach my goal. For example, if someone pledges 1%, and I earn my goal of ,000, that person will have to give 0 to the causes I am supporting with this quest. If I earn only ,000, that person will have to give 0. I’m hoping that PokerStars will be willing to pledge some money to this effect, but I completely understand if this is not an endeavor you want to be that involved in.

I would like to give myself a three month period for the quest. It would take all of June, July, and August. I turn twenty-one in September, and it would be nice to be able to put the horrible things I’ve done behind me before my birthday. The quest will end as soon as I reach ,000 or on August 31st, whichever comes first.

As far as the specifics of this idea, they are still speculative. If you have any feedback for me, positive or negative in regards to this subject, please let me have it. If you think there’s a better way for my skills to help other people, I’m willing to try it out.

Basically, I realize that what I’ve done is terrible, but I refuse to accept the fact that those actions define me as a person. I see this as a way to overcome what I’ve done, not as a poker player, or a wanna-be celebrity, but as a human being.

-Please help me make amends

-Justin Bonomo
Old 11-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Keyser. Keyser. is offline